Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Recommend one AUv3 app!

Thought it might be interesting and useful for me and other new comers to know what your favourite AUv3 app is, whether it’s a trigger type app, effect or synth.

So many things out there and good to hear some suggestions.

Thanks!

Comments

• Drambo!

—-

King

• SynthMaster One....so inspiring and powerful and great arp....

• Beathawk. Amazing sounds.

• Groove Rider. Can be used as a synth, drum machine, sample player and or a sequencer

• It varies but at the moment...miRack...

• @lasselu said:
    It varies but at the moment...miRack...

Best bang for buck.

• It varies, and while Drambo was not for me when I just got it, it's now my favorite.

• Drambo - one app only in appearance.

• edited January 2021

TB ReelBus: Tape effects app that gives sound some grit, soul and vibes! To quote Blake Shelton: “Herbs and spices.” 😆

• I've grown to like TB Barricade.
    It can easily be abused to really crush audio in a good way while still keeping levels under control :)

• Mozaic by Brambos. It’s a programmable midi effects app. So much you can do with it. Check out the patches on patch storage for some inspiration.

• Lot of fun with Mirack

• One more for Drambo

• @ik2000 said:
    Mozaic by Brambos. It’s a programmable midi effects app. So much you can do with it. Check out the patches on patch storage for some inspiration.

Yaaasss!

• The last one you bought.
    (Sorry, had to)

• Pure Acid (inside Drambo)

• @ik2000 said:
    Mozaic by Brambos. It’s a programmable midi effects app. So much you can do with it. Check out the patches on patch storage for some inspiration.

What is patch storage and how do I access? Thanks

• Trigger: Riffer (it got a really great update recently)
    FX: MixBox (expensive but cheap when each of the 70 modules it priced out)
    Synth: Continua (I'm in a dreamy pad phase of creativity... get the @Spidericemidas presets)

• Geoshred if I could only choose one.

• @charalew said:
    Geoshred if I could only choose one.

Good choice... since they have the new GeoSWAM instruments. Expensive but "best in breed" for modeled instruments. The GUI and Model controls in GeoShred are also "best in breed".

• id say drambo would be my favorite everything app, but alpha synth by bleass would be a close second... such a fun synth to use!

• One app wow lol

Drambo it groove rider as they can do multi instrument.

Single auv3 instrument id go for spacecraft

• RX-950 - put some grunt in your beats

• Viking Synth

• GeoShred but that was probably obvious...

• @McD said:

@charalew said:
    Geoshred if I could only choose one.

Good choice... since they have the new GeoSWAM instruments. Expensive but "best in breed" for modeled instruments. The GUI and Model controls in GeoShred are also "best in breed".

+1 for GeoShred.
    I discovered it while GeoShred Play was free and this is the app that made me land in iOS music apps territory ☺️

• edited January 2021

I nominate Gauss. It transforms any sound (mainly guitar for me) into something unpredictable, beautiful, and mesmerizing. Every single time.

• Vote for Beathawk