Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Early Prototype of GlitchMachine by Alex Matheu

Looks interesting 😊

Comments

• Glitchmachine. Mmmm, I wonder what it does different to Glitchcore... maybe variable sizes of slice - or a bit of ratcheting. At any rate it’s going to be good I do believe. I love Glitchcore to bits, a new twist on it will be most welcome.

• I love GlitchCore. Interesting to see what this one brings to to table.

• I have no idea what's going on in that video. What is the xy pad doing? What's with the start/end markers on the sample? I... don't care. Like.

• ‘Early prototype’ ...... all ‘I wonder when it’s release date might be’ thoughts swatted straight away 😃. It hasn’t even made it to the start of the Greek alphabet yet.
    Could be a while 🤔

• OK OK That’s been over a week now, and still no sign of it? 💁🏼

• Give us a squeeze! 😍

• Hello ........ is it me you’re looking for?

• no

@robosardine said:
    Hello ........ is it me you’re looking for?

• Anyone know anything about this one? Is it still under development? I was about to mail Alex from the AppStore support link - but I was warned to close the page as it may be unsafe.

• @robosardine said:
    Anyone know anything about this one? Is it still under development? I was about to mail Alex from the AppStore support link - but I was warned to close the page as it may be unsafe.

I’m definitely interested too, fan of glitchcore and curious bout this.

• Yeah, everything good @distraub ? Hope you’re well

• Hmm I seem to have an issue with my forum account, so yeah I just need to redo my certs, apparently I had re-created them but after the recent certpocolypse they got blown out again.
    As for working on it, it is still in the background and I need to revisit it, but over the past 6+ months I have been far too focused on my day job only. I will post here when I have more information.

• Sounds like Show-Go

• Oh wow that is just insane.
    And my certs are fixed now, thanks @robosardine for pointing that out.
    Alex