Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

PHATBOX - To Move

Greetings to all members of the forum!
I decided to share my latest "release" with you))
Perhaps someone has already heard it, because I have already posted about it in other places)
In any case, I will be grateful if you like it - share it with friends, if not - open to reasonable criticism.
Happy listening!
https://phatbox.bandcamp.com/releases

Comments

• No criticisms on my part here. Badass track. Good to get fired up for some workout :lol: :sunglasses:
    What apps and gear did you use on this? Or your workflow :wink:

Followed you on bandcamp
    Cheers, mate

• @senhorlampada said:
    No criticisms on my part here. Badass track. Good to get fired up for some workout :lol: :sunglasses:
    What apps and gear did you use on this? Or your workflow :wink:

Followed you on bandcamp
    Cheers, mate

Thank you very much!
    You are special, because you are the first follower))
    I used ableton, a couple of third-party vst, unfortunately I still can't integrate ipad apps into the process, although I experiment a lot on it. Thanks again!
    Stay tuned, I have 10 demos to mix right now. I plan to release a whole album this year. Unfortunately or fortunately, I picked up the covid and freed up a lot of time that can be spent on bringing the tracks to the final.

• Oh man! Glad to be special :lol:
    Awesome track already. Makes me anxious for the rest. Reminds me of stuff like Crystal Method, Prodigy, Fatboy Slim, etc. But not being a copy. It's your own thing with your touch :wink:

Hope more forum members check this out :sunglasses:

Sorry about the covid, but hope your health is ok and you recovered already

Cheers!