Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Behringer BCR32 - BCR 2000 successor
I think this will be my perfect controller! I love endless encoders! Price mentioned is $149. Picture is a mockup, production has not been announced. Miss my old BCR 2000!
"Wow, we're blown away by the amazing feedback - 3,500 likes in a single day:-)
Do you know that the original BCR2000 is actually 15 years old? The original designers Bert and Thomas are still with us and thrilled that their baby gets a second life.
Please find the BCR32 feature list and let us hear your comments:
USB/MIDI Controller/Sequencer with 32 Multi-Purpose Encoders and Polyphonic 32-Step / 4-Track Zaquencer
• Universal USB/MIDI controller for triggering audio clips, MIDI events or any MIDI equipment
• Highly-acclaimed Zaquencer from ZAQ Audio for unmatched sequencer performance
• Compatible with popular DAWs or other music production software
• 32 multi-purpose encoders for custom assignment of parameters
• 4 virtual groups and 8 dual-mode encoders with push function
• 20 programmable buttons, assignable as note on/off, control and program change, MMC and system exclusive data
• All panel elements are freely assignable, manually or via user-friendly learn mode
• 32-step, 4-track Zaquencer featuring mono/polyphonic drum and note tracks
• Storage of all global parameters and up to 192 patterns, each consisting of 4 tracks
• 2 independent MIDI controls per track (program change, aftertouch, pitch bend, CCs)
• 4 CV/Gate and Sync connectors for controlling synthesizers, drum machines and other equipment
• 2 assignable footswitch connectors for handsfree control
• Multi-function OLED display for easy control of all parameters
• High visibility multi-color LED feedback to show status of all controls
• 1 MIDI input and 2 MIDI output connectors to serve as additional USB to MIDI interface
• MIDI input with merge function for cascading several control units
• USB powered compact design for ultimate portability
• Compatible with Apple iPad* via USB Camera Adapter (not included)
• Class-compliant MIDI/USB protocol for "plug and play" operation
• 3-year extended warranty upon registration"