Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Virsyn Cube Synth Not Working

Anybody out there still using Cube Synth? For me it works when I first start it up, but if it goes into background it stops working when I bring it back, and I have to force quit it to get it going again. I contacted Virsyn support last week but haven't heard back. Any ideas or workarounds? Thx

Comments

• @Rebus_Knebus

Cube synth puts out horrid distortion when loaded directly in AUM for me. The workaround has been to load Cube synth in Audiobus and record into AUM. For some reason, it works flawlessly if I set it up that way. The standalone version cuts out after going to background here too despite Background Audio being switched on. iPad Pro 11 iOS 14.0.1 & iPad Pro 9.7 iOS 13.7 both respond this way.

It seems that Audiobus is correcting the issue somehow. That's some stellar coding when your app fixes the other guy's app.
    I've found that VirSyn aren't the most responsive so be patient but you can pass on this info too, if you find it helps.

• Thanks @Skinner, the Audiobus workaround at least makes it useable. I’ll post again if I hear anything from Virsyn.

• @Rebus_Knebus said:
    Anybody out there still using Cube Synth? For me it works when I first start it up, but if it goes into background it stops working when I bring it back, and I have to force quit it to get it going again. I contacted Virsyn support last week but haven't heard back. Any ideas or workarounds? Thx

It works fine for me..

• Same behaviour. Dropped Harry ab email, he’s responsive and great about fixing things.

• Fixed in the 1.7.0 version!