Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lumbeat - Saving Grooves

What is the workflow process for saving and editing user grooves?

It's driving me crazy. I create a new groove from an existing one that has been edited - seems it has to be changed to allow the save button to enable. Then if I want to update this sequence it creates another kit and I can't override the existing kit. So I have to delete that kit. Why something so important and simple is so cumbersome or am I missing something???

I have all their apps and they sound great and are fun to play. I'd really like to be able to save and recall selected combinations with more ease...

Does anyone have any tips that may help?

Comments

• I was just about to make this exact same post. I love the Lumbeat apps but they sure aren’t intuitive. And there’s no documentation as far as I know.