Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

PolyPhase Exploration #1 = GeoSWAM Tenor Sax exploitation #653

Finally pulled the trigger on Polyphase.

I like it!

Comments

• Wow, mate! Everything is impressive in this piece

• @Intrepolicious said:

I like it!

Nice one! Saw your comment on my walkthrough vid, the stars aligned hehe

• Sweet! Well done. :)

• @senhorlampada said:
    Wow, mate! Everything is impressive in this piece

Thanks!

@Gavinski said:

@Intrepolicious said:

I like it!

Nice one! Saw your comment on my walkthrough vid, the stars aligned hehe

Thank you! Yes, your video was right on time!

@Pxlhg said:
    Sweet! Well done. :)

Thanks for listening! I’m digging Polyphase’s generative features. Also just got Riffer, so in the process of learning how to use a few new apps.

• Uhm, anyone know what happened to my avatar picture?

• @Intrepolicious said:
    Uhm, anyone know what happened to my avatar picture?

Hmm, well, I uploaded a new one. Pic that the GF snapped of me noodling away (on BeatHawk?)

• @Intrepolicious , lovely playing.
    Another one that reminds me of Rites by Jan Garbarek... worth checking out if you like this style of music.
    I know some people have said that the SWAM Sax doesn’t sound like the real thing but I think the vast majority , including me, couldn’t tell the difference in this sort of music. Keep up the good work.

• @GeoTony said:
    @Intrepolicious , lovely playing.
    Another one that reminds me of Rites by Jan Garbarek... worth checking out if you like this style of music.
    I know some people have said that the SWAM Sax doesn’t sound like the real thing but I think the vast majority , including me, couldn’t tell the difference in this sort of music. Keep up the good work.

Thank you Tony. When I’m using these instruments, I always try to imagine the real thing while playing. In other words, I try not to do anything that would seem impossible with a real sax. I imagine every time I go to touch the GeoShred surface, that I’m taking a breath and blowing through the reed.

• @1:33

“Music” was happening!

What do they call that moment in a piece when everything just comes together?

• @Edward_Alexander said:

@GeoTony said:
    @Intrepolicious , lovely playing.

Thank you Tony. When I’m using these instruments, I always try to imagine the real thing while playing. In other words, I try not to do anything that would seem impossible with a real sax. I imagine every time I go to touch the GeoShred surface, that I’m taking a breath and blowing through the reed.

Same. If it can’t be played by a real musician, I try to avoid it.