Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

2021 Desktop Plugins/Samples Sales List

Comments

• @cabo said:
    don't know if this has been said already, iZotope is giving away Ozone Elements for free atm, offer ends on monday

It counts for any of the crazy Izotope crossgrade deals that Plugin Boutique runs. Worth it for that even if you never use it :)

• Another pluginalliance deal, SPL twin tube:

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/spl_twintube.html

$29.99 with the code TWINTUBE2999

(+VAT)

• edited October 2021

Valves by audiothing $9.00 (70% off) at audio
    Plugin deals:

https://audioplugin.deals/valves-by-audiothing/

• New FREE instrument from NI called "Twenty Five." Requires an NI account, Native Access, and Kontakt 6 Player (or full Kontakt 6).

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/play-series/twenty-five

• what?! no 25 group buy from NI?!

• edited October 2021

@Krupa said:

@MisplacedDevelopment said:

@Krupa said:
    Arg, I’m getting tempted now, wish the UNO had CV outs though, I fancy something that would integrate with my neutron and trog stuff but don’t fancy the high price of the pro…

I thought I was immune to this deal but seeing the price of the UNO synth made it a no-brainer for me and the possibility of unlocking the 299 tier products makes it even better.

Yeah, I’m even considering the drum machine as it’ll take me into the orchestral one as well I think…actually no, hmm, that rules that out 🎉

I am looking into this. How does the UNO synth being 199 unlock the 299 price point?

• Some 299 products are reduced to 199 as 'crossgrades' when you sign up for a user account.

@ecou said:

@Krupa said:

@MisplacedDevelopment said:

@Krupa said:
    Arg, I’m getting tempted now, wish the UNO had CV outs though, I fancy something that would integrate with my neutron and trog stuff but don’t fancy the high price of the pro…

I thought I was immune to this deal but seeing the price of the UNO synth made it a no-brainer for me and the possibility of unlocking the 299 tier products makes it even better.

Yeah, I’m even considering the drum machine as it’ll take me into the orchestral one as well I think…actually no, hmm, that rules that out 🎉

I am looking into this. How does the UNO synth being 199 unlock the 299 price point?

• Free pack from Reverb - Elektron Model:Samples Sample Pack by RedStripeDown

8 kits with 8 hits in each. 64 sounds.

https://reverb.com/software/presets/reverb/3780-elektron-model-samples-sample-pack-by-redstripedown

• Jamstik and ROLI have an interesting reciprocal deal that anyone can jump in on either side of:

• Use code JAMSTIK30 on roli.com to save 30% on Equator2
    • Use code EQUATOR2 on jamstik.com to save 20% on the Studio MIDI guitar

Both great products, though I confess I don't really use them together. (For MPE I prefer the Artiphon to Jamstik Studio; it's a different kind of playing.) But this is really two separate deals anyway.

• AcousticSamples vhorns brass collection came out a few days ago
    Intro pricing till end of November I believe
    Looks real nice
    2 flugelhorn
    2trombone
    2 trumpets

$179 intro price reg. $229

• wow, sounds incredible. I absolutely do not need this, but will probably grab it anyways

• @ruggedsmooth said:
    AcousticSamples vhorns brass collection came out a few days ago
    Looks real nice
    2 flugelhorn
    2trombone
    2 trumpets

Nice..

• Yeah I bought it… sucker for brass instruments
    First play around and already easier that SWAM stuff
    I think the hybrid approach of modeling and sampling is really the way to go.
    These sound damn nice

I think AS said that more instruments are coming

These need to come to iOS
    Not seeing much noise at all on the internet about this release either

• Slightly off-topic but has anyone upgraded to Monterey and encountered any issued with their audio software?

• @ruggedsmooth said:
    AcousticSamples vhorns brass collection came out a few days ago
    Looks real nice
    2 flugelhorn
    2trombone
    2 trumpets

The individual horns sounded pretty fantastic. The ensemble example at the end for some reason sounded very artificial to me. Might be a matter of setting up the right kind of randomness, because all of them playing together sounded pretty bad.

But again, individual sounds might represent a serious challenger to Audio Modeling's SWAM instruments.

• @Cambler said:
    Slightly off-topic but has anyone upgraded to Monterey and encountered any issued with their audio software?

Holy cow. I didn't even realize it had been released. Thanks.

• @Cambler said:
    Slightly off-topic but has anyone upgraded to Monterey and encountered any issued with their audio software?

I have been checking a few forums, so far nobody encountered problems with the update. Seems pretty safe.

• @FloRi89 said:

@Cambler said:

I have been checking a few forums, so far nobody encountered problems with the update. Seems pretty safe.

Thanks so much for that. Might hold off for another week still.

• @Cambler said:

@FloRi89 said:

@Cambler said:

Same, I don’t think there is anything in that update that I desperately need.

• @FloRi89 said:

@Cambler said:

@FloRi89 said:

@Cambler said:

The latest Mela 2 update pre-reqs Monterey for some reason which is how I became aware of it but I’ll be holding off for a bit.

• @MisplacedDevelopment said:

@FloRi89 said:

@Cambler said:

@FloRi89 said:

@Cambler said:

The latest Mela 2 update pre-reqs Monterey for some reason which is how I became aware of it but I’ll be holding off for a bit.

Haven’t updated yet but I wonder if it will improve compatibility for some other iOS apps, most of Lumbeats apps for example are available in the store for Mac but crash on opening.

• UVI has a Halloween sale this weekend with 25-50% off. The libraries work in both the free UVI Workstation and Falcon.

https://www.uvi.net/deals

The two picks for me with 50% off are WaveRunner (a trip through PPG and Waldorf wavetable synths with 7 instruments and 685 presets). And OB Legacy (6 different Oberheim synths with 1468 presets).

https://www.uvi.net/en/vintage-synth/waverunner.html

https://www.uvi.net/en/vintage-synth/ob-legacy.html

If you picked up Falcon recently and haven't yet spent your €100 voucher, this can be used against anything in the sale. If you're interested in picking up Vintage Vault 3 at some point, any products you own that are included in VV3 will bring down its price (both WaveRunner and OB Legacy are included with Vintage Vault 3).

• I’m waiting for a sale on Falcon Expansions :D.

• @FloRi89 said:
    I’m waiting for a sale on Falcon Expansions :D.

You mean one that happens AFTER Black Friday, of course, right? 🤣

• @FloRi89 said:
    I’m waiting for a sale on Falcon Expansions :D.

For the last few years, Black Friday has been a blanket 30% off across the whole of the UVI store, inclusive of Falcon expansions.

The Falcon expansions don't tend to get heavily discounted as they're low cost in the first place $39) and often they're created by third party artists (such as Simon Stockhausen), and UVI only receives a sales commission on those expansions as they're sold through the UVI store, and authorised UVI resellers such as AudioDeluxe.

• There was buy 1 get 1 free not so long ago (september) so It should be quite a while before we get this promo again.

• @jonmoore said:
    UVI has a Halloween sale this weekend with 25-50% off. The libraries work in both the free UVI Workstation and Falcon.

https://www.uvi.net/deals

The two picks for me with 50% off are WaveRunner (a trip through PPG and Waldorf wavetable synths with 7 instruments and 685 presets). And OB Legacy (6 different Oberheim synths with 1468 presets).

https://www.uvi.net/en/vintage-synth/waverunner.html

https://www.uvi.net/en/vintage-synth/ob-legacy.html

If you picked up Falcon recently and haven't yet spent your €100 voucher, this can be used against anything in the sale. If you're interested in picking up Vintage Vault 3 at some point, any products you own that are included in VV3 will bring down its price (both WaveRunner and OB Legacy are included with Vintage Vault 3).

I received their email about the sale and my $100 voucher started tingling. Alas Quadra was conspicuously missing and is the one I am waiting for. Hopefully it'll come in the Black Friday sale.

I did note that Falcon is on sale again as part of this promotion. No free soundbanks though.

• Something to remember with the UVI Soundware Vs the Falcon expansions is how efficiently the Soundware runs. You still get the ability to alter things considerably in the Edit pages. But there's nothing that matches the sound quality with such a minimal CPU hit. The Oberheim collection is my pick of the bunch, even without the 50% discount.

The best modern VAs come with a massive CPU hit so it's great to have the Vintage Vault 3 sounds to hand to lighten the load. Then when you want to use a patch that has a 20-25% hit you don't have to sweat so much! :)

• edited October 2021

Halloween special at Plugin Alliance - nearly all their plugins can be had for $29.99 - they've split the deal into 3, and are currently on the second which runs till midnight October 31st. Then another will start but I'm not sure what the pricing will be. They've got some great effects and studio rack software - stuff like the Lion synth and Byome, Triad, SpecOps and Silo effects are worth investigating...

Use code PMPKN2999 at checkout

Code expires October 31 - 11:59 PM PST.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com

• edited October 2021

The IK saga ends tomorrow. If you are still on the fence it’s your last chance to buy 1 get 24 free. Or buy 4 get 96 free :-/

Not a bad deal.

You have until the end of November to actually redeem your free choices though.