Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

2021 Desktop Plugins/Samples Sales List

Comments

• Reverb has a new free sample pack…

Elektron Model:Samples Sample Pack by RedStripeDown

https://reverb.com/software/presets/reverb/3780-elektron-model-samples-sample-pack-by-redstripedown

• @gusgranite said:
    I know everyone is sick of the IK deal (me too!) but I still can’t believe I got this haul for a total of $152! (I already own T-Racks FX, Tapes, and Syntronik from a previous group buy)

SampleTron 2
    MODO Bass
    MODO Drum
    Sampletank 4
    MixBox
    Sunset Sound Studio Reverb
    Comprexxor
    Amplitube 5
    Hammond B3
    Cinekinetik Fractured Piano
    Cinekinetik Malletension
    Cinekinetik Malletopia
    Cinekinetik Shipwreck Piano
    Alternate Keys
    Miroslav Philharmonic 2 CE
    Elektromagnetic Electric Piano Bass
    Elektromagnetic Electric Grand C70P
    Elektromagnetic Stage 73 Mark V
    Elektromagnetic Wurly Model 120
    Orchestral Percussion
    Cinematic Percussion
    Clavitube
    Billy Cobham Drums
    Hugh Padgham Drums
    Neil Peart Drums
    Terry Bozzio Drums
    American Acoustic
    London Grooves
    Fulltone Collection
    SVX 2
    Mic Room
    CSR Hall Reverb
    CSR Inverse Reverb
    CSR Plate Reverb
    CSR Room Reverb
    T-Rex Replica Delay
    Contour Wah
    Nu-Tron III
    Shape Shifter
    Alan Parsons Imperial Grand
    Brandenburg Piano
    Hitmaker: Trap
    Hitmaker: Reggaeton
    Hitmaker: EDM
    Seek Wah
    Seek Trem
    X-Time
    X-Space

Thank you @ikmultimedia for a killer campaign! 👏

Three sets of 25 free downloads? Whoa.

• @klownshed said:

@ashh said:

@klownshed said:

@ashh said:

@klownshed said:
    I'm starting to get UVI Falcon videos appear in my Youtube recommendations :-/

And therefore you have clamped the tinfoil hat on?

I am now. You obviously have a feed into my laptop camera to know that I'm wearing my special hat.

Yeah, it's quite disturbing as it looks straight up your nose.

Thanks for the heads-up nose-up. I've adjusted it now. Better?

Miles. I can see the cat now. Has it got a tin foil hat on?

• @krassmann said:
    Once more about the IK group buy… So, now I received my Uno Synth and registered it. I was thinking about it already befor the deal came up. I’ve read the great overview of @klownshed and I think I understood the path that the Uno Synth opened up for me. But now I‘m totally overwhelmed by the choices. I am iPad only at the moment but planning to buy a MacBook Air next year. I don‘t know anything about the desktop music world and I don‘t know the IK software products. So, I need some advice what to choose.

I am into electronic music and I do not record or play any instruments. On the desktop I have nothing besides Synthmaster - I couldn’t resist a deal. I even haven’t decided about the DAW but I guess it will be Logic or Ableton. ATM I would definitely prefer products that would support my iPad music making. I also don‘t have Mixbox on my iPad but I think the iPad version is not on sale, right? Is ARC worth to get to make the most out of my monitors but it won‘t help me on the iPad, right? So what would you recommend me? Honestly, I’m also not completely sure if I really will change to laptop… maybe just for mastering 🤔

One last thing… I think I can make my decisions on the IK’s promotion page and then download the products any time also after the deal expired. It’s important to make the choices before the deadline, right?

Do you have access to a Mac or PC?

If you don't, don't get anything with a sound library as you need to download those with the Mac/PC only product manager app. Also you only have 180 days to download the sound content. There is no time limit on downloading apps.

The next question would be do you intend sticking to the 24 free items you get with the UNO Synth or do you want to go in at a lower tier as well?

So assuming you have no access to a Mac and are sticking to what you get free with the UNO I'd get the following (all of which qualify in the €149 tier as the UNO gets you cross grade offers):

OPTION 1 : NO PC/MAC YET, NO ADDITIONAL TIERS

1. MIXBOX

2. MODO Bass

3. MODO Drums

They're both acoustic, but still (for me at least) useful for electronic music. Nothing wrong with mixing 'real' drum and bass in with synths. Just ask Gary Numan in 1979 :-)

T-Rack 5 and SE (getting both will get you additional modules freeing up valuable slots and you'll get some good modules such as 1176, 670, Equal, Dyna-mu, Master Match , ONE, Tape Echo, White LA and the "classic' stuff but don't worry about duplicates)

1. T-Racks 5
    2. T-Racks SE

3. Amplitube 5 -- Synths can sound great through guitar rigs. Also there are lots of pedals and fx which are useful.

4. Hammond B3X -- Really nice Hammond.

I'd then use the rest of my slots for T-Racks processors. Piroritise the >€99 ones first:

1. Sunset Sound Studio Reverb
    2. Comprexxor
    3. T-RackS Leslie
    4. Stealth Limiter
    5. Master EQ 432

I'd also get the X-Gear pedals. They have lots of fx each and can be set up to just use the pedal within Amplitube 5 bypassing all the other stuff.

1. X-Drive
    2. X-Space
    3. X-Time
    4. X-Vibe

Then round out with the €99 tier T-Racks processors that don't have equivalents in MixBox:

17 Space Delay
    18 11 Precision Comp/Limiter
    19 Bus Compressor

Then if you like the tape machines (They're pretty good, very high CPU use but nice for mastering)

20 Tape Machine 24
    21 Tape Machine 80
    22 Tape Machine 99
    23 Tape Machine 440

And the last slot could be Lurssen Mastering Console or ARC.

You won't need Lurssen as you'll have all the T-Racks stuff you could want for mastering (including the app which is pretty nice and also the 'suite' plug-in that lets you combine the modules in the DAW).

However, I think it's good to get you a guide 'master' that you can try and replicate with T-Racks and learn how they all go together with a nice reference to aim for. Also in a pinch you'll get a fairly decent Master with very little effort. The extra effort is definitely worth it but depending on how experienced you are and how much time you have it might take a fair bit of practice before your mixes are better than you can get from Lurssen with a couple of clicks.

You might prefer to get the ARC software and get a measurement Mic later on to help sort your room if you think it will be beneficial.

Obviously switch out anything you don't fancy with any of the Amplitube Collections if you like guitar amps.

None of the above apps have any limits as to when you can download them. Just make sure you claim and register them. However, I'm not 100% sure if you'll need Product Manager on a Mac/PC to complete this. Probably worth checking with IK first.

OPTION 2 : YOU HAVE A PC/MAC and can download all the sound content within 180 days or don't mind paying €7 (€10 less jam point discount) to get another 180 days to download the content any time in the future. (You can download any sound content in those extra 180 days, you don't have to pay for download credits for each sound library).

Switch out any of the above for:

SYNTRONIK DELUXE (JUST THE DELUXE VERSION -- It gives you ALL the synths -- big downloads though!)
    SAMPLETRON 2 (I really like this one).

Any of the Sampletank libraries that you like the look of. Shipwreck and fractured Pianos are pretty nice for example. You can get much of what IK offer for free from PianoBook though. They do some awesome weird piano sounds.

I wouldn't bother with Sampeltank 4 unless you know you want the standard content. it's huge and you have to download all of it in one go. One pain point with IK is that they expect you to always want everything. You can't pick and choose what to download and install. Also you can also use any of the add-on libraries with the free version of Sampletank if any of them catch your ear.

Just to confirm, none of the above apps other than Syntronik and Sampletank have sound content to download. MODO/Hammond etc. don't have the 180 day download limit (again, the apps don't have the limit, just sound library content).

If you like strings you can also consider getting the Miroslav Philarmonik SE Edition.

If you add an extra €99 tier (Which you can buy with gear credits with discount code I mentioned above but don't have handy) and the Jam points you will have accrued if you jump through some IK hoops (For example you'll get extra points for registering the free iPhone/iPad apps within the app). This extra tier will allow you to get everything IK offer for the group buy that's >€99 except for Miroslav full version. You then use the €99 tier to get a good number of the amplitube collections and T-Racks modules to round out your haul.

There's some really nice stuff in there.

Hope this helps.

• @klownshed said:
    If you don't, don't get anything with a sound library as you need to download those with the Mac/PC only product manager app. Also you only have 180 days to download the sound content. There is no time limit on downloading apps.

Actually you can download the sound libraries from the "My Products" area of your user area without using Product Manager. But the 180 day limit does apply and you do need a place to store all those GB of sounds if you don't want to pay $10 or whatever to download everything after the 180 day limit for sound libraries.

• @NeuM said:

@gusgranite said:
    I know everyone is sick of the IK deal (me too!) but I still can’t believe I got this haul for a total of $152! (I already own T-Racks FX, Tapes, and Syntronik from a previous group buy)

SampleTron 2
    MODO Bass
    MODO Drum
    Sampletank 4
    MixBox
    Comprexxor
    Amplitube 5
    Hammond B3
    Cinekinetik Malletension
    Cinekinetik Malletopia
    Alternate Keys
    Orchestral Percussion
    Cinematic Percussion
    Clavitube
    Billy Cobham Drums
    Hugh Padgham Drums
    Neil Peart Drums
    Terry Bozzio Drums
    American Acoustic
    London Grooves
    Fulltone Collection
    SVX 2
    Mic Room
    CSR Hall Reverb
    CSR Inverse Reverb
    CSR Plate Reverb
    CSR Room Reverb
    T-Rex Replica Delay
    Contour Wah
    Nu-Tron III
    Shape Shifter
    Brandenburg Piano
    Seek Wah
    Seek Trem
    X-Time
    X-Space

Just the two 🙂

• edited October 2021

Get 50% off any one product at Spitfire (with some exceptions) ending very soon (only on for 100,000 seconds from a bit earlier today):

https://www.chgonerogue.com/

Offer valid on individual libraries £/$/€100 and over. Offer Excludes Collections, Contemporary Drama Toolkit, Albion Solstice, Hammers, Abbey Road One: Orchestral Foundations and Stratus. Limited to one product per customer and there must only be one product in your cart when checking out.

Offer valid from

17 October 2021 at 17:00 BST - 18 October 2021 at 21:18 BST

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Holy Hell there is a great bundle pack for FREE from WA Production, Regular price is $133.50.

We Love FL Studio Free Bundle 3 - has 1 plugin, 4 sample packs and 1 video course included for free. Grab it while you can…

https://www.waproduction.com/bundles/view/we-love-fl-studio-free-bundle-3#a_aid=5d9df79b93b76

Thanks for the heads up! No need to make an account, use a card or anything… just downloads straight to ipad.

• @gusgranite said:

@NeuM said:

@gusgranite said:

SampleTron 2
    MODO Bass
    MODO Drum
    Sampletank 4
    MixBox
    Comprexxor
    Amplitube 5
    Hammond B3
    Cinekinetik Malletension
    Cinekinetik Malletopia
    Alternate Keys
    Orchestral Percussion
    Cinematic Percussion
    Clavitube
    Billy Cobham Drums
    Hugh Padgham Drums
    Neil Peart Drums
    Terry Bozzio Drums
    American Acoustic
    London Grooves
    Fulltone Collection
    SVX 2
    Mic Room
    CSR Hall Reverb
    CSR Inverse Reverb
    CSR Plate Reverb
    CSR Room Reverb
    T-Rex Replica Delay
    Contour Wah
    Nu-Tron III
    Shape Shifter
    Brandenburg Piano
    Seek Wah
    Seek Trem
    X-Time
    X-Space

Just the two 🙂

Ach. Of course. I didn't bother actually counting the total at first. ;)

• @klownshed thank you very very much for this comprehensive answer. You must have spent quite some time writing it 🙏🙏🙏

I think your recommendations make a lot of sense. I’ll spend the next days studying these products and make my choices. I actually have a MacBook but it is from my work and I can‘t fill its drive with GB of music stuff. I think I‘ll buy a MacBook Air next year, hopefully with a M2 inside. It’s totally okay for me to pay 10$ to download it then. BTW, is their software already Apple silicon native?

Generally I must say that it feels somehow wrong to download all of their software just because it is free and not because I really need it. I will spend a lot of time exploring and learning these programs instead of making music 🤔 I think I will make my selection based on what makes sense for me. I wish I could have Mixbox on my iPad.

• edited October 2021

@krassmann said:
    @klownshed thank you very very much for this comprehensive answer. You must have spent quite some I wish I could have Mixbox on my iPad.

Mixbox is available for iPadOS.

EDIT But not as part of IKs 25th Anniversary Group Buy, if that's what you meant.

• @jonmoore said:

@krassmann said:
    @klownshed thank you very very much for this comprehensive answer. You must have spent quite some I wish I could have Mixbox on my iPad.

EDIT But not as part of IKs 25th Anniversary Group Buy, if that's what you meant.

Yes, that’s what I‘ve meant. I had hope that somewhere in all these options is a hidden way to use the group buy to get the iPad version.

• edited October 2021

Save $220 (84% off) on the bx_oberhausen synth from Plugin Alliance today only - $39.99

As I've mentioned elsewhere I'm a huge fan of the Oberheim SEM and amongst the three companies that emulate the SEM, all three are good but If I were to rate them in order it would be 1.) GForce OB-E, 2.) bx_oberhausen, and 3.) Arturia SEM. Both bx_oberhausen and Gforce OB-E are very close to the hardware.

$40 for bx_oberhausen is definitely worth it.

The voucher code is: OBER3999

https://www.musictech.net/reviews/software-instruments/brainworx-bx_oberhausen/

Some videos stepping through the presets of the bx_oberhausen.

• @krassmann said:
    @klownshed thank you very very much for this comprehensive answer. You must have spent quite some time writing it 🙏🙏🙏

I think your recommendations make a lot of sense. I’ll spend the next days studying these products and make my choices. I actually have a MacBook but it is from my work and I can‘t fill its drive with GB of music stuff. I think I‘ll buy a MacBook Air next year, hopefully with a M2 inside. It’s totally okay for me to pay 10$ to download it then. BTW, is their software already Apple silicon native?

Generally I must say that it feels somehow wrong to download all of their software just because it is free and not because I really need it. I will spend a lot of time exploring and learning these programs instead of making music 🤔 I think I will make my selection based on what makes sense for me. I wish I could have Mixbox on my iPad.

No worries. I quite enjoyed the process of working out what to get and in what order to be honest :-)

If you have a work laptop it might be worth just downloading all the sound content onto a thumb drive or two. You can set the download path in the product manager app. I used an external drive for this and also installed most of the sound content to an external so as not to clog up my internal drive (besides, there’s just too much content for a laptop!).

And no, most of the apps are not yet M1 native. At least one of them already is but I can’t remember which one. Maybe one of the MODOs. As far as I’m aware everything works in Rosetta well though.

I’m not sure what IKs update philosophy is but it looks like once you own a particular T-Racks processor or AmpliTube collection, those are still yours when the parent app is updated. It’s been like this for a long time. I have an old T-racks processor or two that has been updated for free across T-Racks versions. Don’t quote me on that though :-)

Same goes for all the sampletank libraries such as philharmonik etc. They all still work in newer versions of ST and you can use them inside the free version.

It wouldn’t be surprising to have to buy M1 updates at some point in the future though.

• @krassmann said:

@jonmoore said:

@krassmann said:

Yes, that’s what I‘ve meant. I had hope that somewhere in all these options is a hidden way to use the group buy to get the iPad version.

Just out of interest, @krassmann, if you "don't play or record any instruments", why did you buy a hardware synth?

• @klownshed said:
    Get 50% off any one product at Spitfire (with some exceptions) ending very soon (only on for 100,000 seconds from a bit earlier today):

https://www.chgonerogue.com/

Offer valid on individual libraries £/$/€100 and over. Offer Excludes Collections, Contemporary Drama Toolkit, Albion Solstice, Hammers, Abbey Road One: Orchestral Foundations and Stratus. Limited to one product per customer and there must only be one product in your cart when checking out.

Offer valid from

17 October 2021 at 17:00 BST - 18 October 2021 at 21:18 BST

Thanks so much for sharing this! Now I finally could afford something that was on my list for quite some time. Good times! :)

• @ervin said:

@krassmann said:

@jonmoore said:

@krassmann said:

Just out of interest, @krassmann, if you "don't play or record any instruments", why did you buy a hardware synth?

Good catch. I meant instruments other than electronic instruments. I don‘t record guitars, basses or horns. Actually I do record percussion or vocals with a microphone. I wanted to express that I have probably no need for amps.

• @krassmann said:

Good catch. I meant instruments other than electronic instruments. I don‘t record guitars, basses or horns. Actually I do record percussion or vocals with a microphone. I wanted to express that I have probably no need for amps.

Amplitube with the X-Gear processors makes for some very cool fx chains, with or without amps. I quite like putting all sorts of sounds through amps when I'm in sound design/Sound palette mode. You can switch each part of the chain on or off and if you use an amp sim instead of amp with low gain, you can get some nice sounds out of it.

One of the things I've done for years is put things through Logics original Amp sim. It's hidden behind a legacy menu now. If you set it to DI mode it adds a lovely saturation to things and uses hardly any cpu cycles. The IK stuff can replicate this with many more CPUs and lots more control.

MODO Bass sounds better when you disable the built in amp and put it through one of the SVX models in Amplitube.

Anyway, you'll have a lot of slots to fill. Half the fun is working out what you want the most. IMVHO Amplitube 5 is worth one slot even if you never intend to use it for traditional guitars and bass. Maybe consider adding X-Space for a load of extra reverb algorithms including a couple of shimmer 'verbs to AT5...

I've been quite surprised by some of the apps I didn't really care for that turned out to be better and more useful than I thought. I still have loads of slots to fill too :-)

• edited October 2021

Have y’all with PCs > @ahallam said:

@LoopyFruit said:
    This looks interesting, on offer just under 22 squid, anyone using it?

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/3-Studio-Tools/93-Music-Theory-Tools/8108-InstaComposer

Given the way they price things and have sales, this will probably be less than 10 bucks pretty shortly. I was tempted by Instachord a few times, but consensus is that Scaler 2 would be a way better buy.

This looks interesting though, looks like it’s got you if you need some midi chords.

Can testify.. it’s one of the best plugs I’ve bought (for desktop) for a while..

Just saw this update.. can’t wait to try it… love this plugin…

Can only imagine this on iOS..

v 1.0.2 - Update 15th October 2021
    New option: Sync start/stop to host's playback
    New option: Quantize start
    New option: Follow song position
    New option: Show/Hide ghost notes
    New feature: Undo/Redo note changes
    New feature: Rename tracks and change their colors
    New: Each track has its own ‘chord inversion’ and ‘add bass note’ options
    Updated quick guide to cover the new changes
    Added a new ‘How it works’ chapter to the quick guide

• @krassmann said:

@ervin said:

@krassmann said:

@jonmoore said:

@krassmann said:

Ah, got it. As you were, mate. :smile:

• Ah goddamit, I broke my promise and bought Falcon, I got some money from a rather annoying side hussle and thought why not treat myself with all the annoyance that I got from that.

It's really good, maybe because I work as a developer, but unlike most people say, the GUI really works with me. Like I find that whole thing really logical. I'm currently doing an FM synthesis course and I made an FM bell patch yesterday with Falcon. It sounds amazing.

So what are the extensions that you got? And what are you going to get with the 100$ voucher?

• @FloRi89 said:
    Ah goddamit, I broke my promise and bought Falcon, I got some money from a rather annoying side hussle and thought why not treat myself with all the annoyance that I got from that.

It's really good, maybe because I work as a developer, but unlike most people say, the GUI really works with me. Like I find that whole thing really logical. I'm currently doing an FM synthesis course and I made an FM bell patch yesterday with Falcon. It sounds amazing.

So what are the extensions that you got? And what are you going to get with the 100$ voucher?

Glad you succumbed to your temptation in the end. Ref addons. It's definitely worth waiting for Black Friday as it's been confirmed that the $100 voucher can be used against already discounted offers.

Be sure to sign up for both UVI and Audiodeluxe's email newsletters. UVI discount their Soundware right through the year so something might tempt you before Black Friday (recent years, Black Friday has been a blanket store-wide 30% off).

All of the $39 Falcon Expansions are great (unless they're designed specifically for a music genre you hate). They're also great at showing you how to get the best out of the Falcon engine.

With regards to the UVI Soundware, the Vintage Vault 3 bundle is as good as it gets. It may be expensive but for what you're getting, it's a bargain. As an example of it's value, take a single product that's part of the bundle - 'FM Suite', this alone contains 1025 presets. Tthat provides you with a good idea as to what you're getting with the complete bundle of 30 products.

To demo Vintage Vault 3, go here: https://www.uvi.net/en/vintage-synth/vintage-vault-3.html and then click on the Learn More button for each product in the bundle. Embedded, at the foot of each product page is a Soundcloud playlist which on average has 15-20+ demos put together by the artists that programmed the sounds. It's a good way of targeting individual Soundware libraries too if the full Vintage Vault bundle is overkill for your needs.

The other approach is to go here: https://www.uvi.net/en/soundware?orderby=price&orderway=desc where the full Soundware library is in descending order (price). That way you can target some of the other cheaper bundles.

There are other third parties that create UVI Soundware but you won't be able to use your $100 coupon against their offerings (unless it's a specific UVI promotion).

Hope this helps.

• Yes it does, thanks a lot for the info. Alright, so I'm going to wait till BF until I cash in that coupon. Makes sense anyway, I need to explore Falcon now before I make any further decisions.

• A couple of questions regarding the IK Multimedia group buy:

• My Apogee Jam does not work with my new iPad Air 4, so I am awaiting delivery of an iRig HD2. This should get me into the 99 tier, but are there any useful standalone products at this level? Will the Amplitube packs work without Amplitube itself?

• Is it possible to pay extra to get into the next tier (which does seem to have lots more useful stuff)? This isn't entirely clear so any input would be appreciated. :)

• @Vip8888 said:
    A couple of questions regarding the IK Multimedia group buy:

• My Apogee Jam does not work with my new iPad Air 4, so I am awaiting delivery of an iRig HD2. This should get me into the 99 tier, but are there any useful standalone products at this level? Will the Amplitube packs work without Amplitube itself?

• Is it possible to pay extra to get into the next tier (which does seem to have lots more useful stuff)? This isn't entirely clear so any input would be appreciated. :)

Point 1: Yes they will work on their own, with the Custom Shop versions of the respective apps. They have CS versions of basically everything so you will have a lot of stuff to choose from

Point 2: No, you can't upgrade your buy in, you would have to buy something else for that I'm afraid.

• @FloRi89 said:

@Vip8888 said:
    A couple of questions regarding the IK Multimedia group buy:

Point 1: Yes they will work on their own, with the Custom Shop versions of the respective apps. They have CS versions of basically everything so you will have a lot of stuff to choose from

Point 2: No, you can't upgrade your buy in, you would have to buy something else for that I'm afraid.

OK, many thanks for the quick reply. :)

• edited October 2021

So I did a dumb thing and bought 200 Custom Shop Gear Credits from IK Multimedia thinking this was like a gift certificate to the Online Store that I could give to someone and now I understand that's not how it works. I'm not sure I can convince them to undo that or use it to buy stuff because I don't think I own anything that accesses the Custom Shop, whatever that is. I would consider reselling them at a loss but are they even transferable? Any suggestions?

• edited October 2021

Gutted, I almost made a similar error with jam points before I realised I already had more than I was willing to spend (they can only form 30% of any purchase, so to get a second 99€ tier I’ll have to contribute 70€) and I’ve already got fifty accrued, I thought they were direct spending money until I went to the checkout 🙄
    I’ve not spent enough time on the spreadsheet planning the fifth that I can’t be bothered backing out of it now…

• edited October 2021

@oddSTAR said:
    So I did a dumb thing and bought 200 Custom Shop Gear Credits from IK Multimedia thinking this was like a gift certificate to the Online Store that I could give to someone and now I understand that's not how it works. I'm not sure I can convince them to undo that or use it to buy stuff because I don't think I own anything that accesses the Custom Shop, whatever that is. I would consider reselling them at a loss but are they even transferable? Any suggestions?

You can use those credits to buy something for 200$ and that will enter you into the 200$ region of the group buy. But it seems you wanted to gift that to someone? Talk to IK maybe you can buy into it an transfer the thing with the promotion still working or something like that.

Edit: You will have to buy in with ARC software only I guess. Then you can get all the good stuff with crossgrade prices.