Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

2021 Desktop Plugins/Samples Sales List

2456735

Comments

  • dont miss it
    ">

  • @cazel said:
    dont miss it
    ">

    Thanks for this - it's pretty cool...!

  • @ashen_hand said:
    Sugar Bytes Guitarist is $39.99. I’m curious about this one, does anyone here use it?
    https://audioplugin.deals/deal-1/

    Demo here https://sugar-bytes.de/guitarist

  • @ashen_hand said:
    Sugar Bytes Guitarist is $39.99. I’m curious about this one, does anyone here use it?
    https://audioplugin.deals/deal-1/

    Got it on a Xmas sale a few years ago. It’s well thought out, but still tricky to get the hang of. It sounds realistic, but has a limited range of sounds, presumably because of the number of samples necessary to pull off all the different plucks and strokes, so it get’s a little “samey”. Still, it’s good to have the option as a non-guitar player. Ymmv, but I’m glad I have it.

  • Addictive Keys is available @Splice
    rent-to-own $9.99/m for 20 months

    ">

  • The Zodiac Ultimate Beat Contest and Beta Sample Pack Free. One of my favorite sample sites, lots of free and inexpensive Sample Packs. Plus they usually have the pitch labeled on kicks and snares, as well as the tempo & key info on everything. They recently released the Zodiac Beta pack (hip hop, r&b) a portion of a bigger pack to come. Beta Pack is free, and beat contest has some amazing prizes for the winners. (ie Mackbook, Prophet Synth, Samples, Software, Cash, Plug-ins, etc...) Here is the link.

    https://remixcontest.cymatics.fm/contests/zodiac-song-contest?utm_campaign=Cymatics.fm&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=109190202&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-_r6xF1i_5VRZoacy06krg66HuMln2ugU958RArChdhvPRPmVeMn_nBUkys25XC1cAasWU2W9Rhd5QszPRxGvqewy1EVw&utm_content=109190202&utm_source=hs_email#preview

  • anyone used Guitarist by Sugar Bytes? https://audioplugin.deals/deal-1/

  • @MAtrixplan said:
    anyone used Guitarist by Sugar Bytes? https://audioplugin.deals/deal-1/

    No but how cool does that look. Fingers crossed that they might port to iOS, but I don’t think there’s been any info one way or the other so...

  • Sample Science has their - 1960’s Drums Sample Pack on sale for $1. I love that type of drum sound, and a buck is a great value.

    https://www.samplescience.info/2021/02/1960s-drums.html

  • @Poppadocrock said:
    Sample Science has their - 1960’s Drums Sample Pack on sale for $1. I love that type of drum sound, and a buck is a great value.

    https://www.samplescience.info/2021/02/1960s-drums.html

    this is great! thanks :blush:

  • 50% off 3 amazing Kilohearts plugins @ Black Octopus

    Phaser
    Distortion
    Ladder Filter

    -phaser is def great!

  • check this out!
    you can always get Sine Player by Orchestral Tools with 'Layers' Orchestral Instrument Collection for free.
    but now they offer 3 new instruments for free! Grand Piano + Studio Percussion + String Ensemble

  • Cherry Audio with a new synth release the other day, nice quality yet affordable synths.

  • Chromaphone 3 is 50% off (also the upgrade). Not really a major update for me (mainly just GUI and added layer but not sound engine updates) but it is still a great and unique physical modelling tool.

  • edited February 10

    @Clueless said:
    Chromaphone 3 is 50% off (also the upgrade). Not really a major update for me (mainly just GUI and added layer but not sound engine updates) but it is still a great and unique physical modelling tool.

    I’ve been on the fence considering this Plugin for some time. I have their latest versions of Strum, Ultra Analog and Lounge Lizard which sound amazing but I never use them because they’re GUI is ugly and dated. I know, petty me.

    C3 looks modern and sexy. What do you love/hate about it?

    *edit. I’m downloading the demo to give it a spin myself. Still interested in hearing experience from users though.

  • @CapnWillie said:

    @Clueless said:
    Chromaphone 3 is 50% off (also the upgrade). Not really a major update for me (mainly just GUI and added layer but not sound engine updates) but it is still a great and unique physical modelling tool.

    I’ve been on the fence considering this Plugin for some time. I have their latest versions of Strum, Ultra Analog and Lounge Lizard which sound amazing but I never use them because they’re GUI is ugly and dated. I know, petty me.

    C3 looks modern and sexy. What do you love/hate about it?

    *edit. I’m downloading the demo to give it a spin myself. Still interested in hearing experience from users though.

    Just shelled out for the full version with all packs - had the demo for a day or so and was completely blown away. Sound quality is amazing and the interface is easy to navigate and intuitive. It's super simple to tweak existing patches to get a real feel for its capabilities...

  • I’m still on the fence about Harrison mixbus, seems really nice and straightforward but a little bit ‘edgy’ in the interface...I use a lot of open source software but with audio stuff I’ve never found it that solid

  • edited February 10

    Chromaphone is really amazing and the GUI from v3 looks much better but I might stick with v2 since at least I can resize it and otherwise there is not something much new but if you buy it new v3 is of course a great deal for 50% off.
    But I still think for me personally Plasmonic is in another league in terms of physical modelling (even if the GUI is not that great) and offers a much more organic sound to me plus MPE which is missing in Chromaphone.
    Chromaphone is for sure great for organic timbres in general and especially good for percussive sounds and offers a more faster way to sculp some specific sounds but I miss a bit of a more grainy, noisy and more kind of random artefacts sounds which leads to even a more organic sound. Of course you can do a lot with modulations and whatever but there is something else in Plasmonic that Chromaphone cannot do.
    Hard to describe but Plasmonic (indeed for me the best synth engine ever created so far) does exactly that for me. Maybe my flavour too just.
    I could upgrade right now for $39 and each year you normally get an expansion pack for free to choose from them which is really nice. So maybe alone for this I might support them and of course v2 will not get any updates (beside maybe bug fixes).

  • I bought in early to MSoundFactory which is another synth with physical modelling capabilities. Would love to collect the lot! Lol

  • @Clueless said:
    Chromaphone is really amazing and the GUI from v3 looks much better but I might stick with v2 since at least I can resize it and otherwise there is not something much new but if you buy it new v3 is of course a great deal for 50% off.
    But I still think for me personally Plasmonic is in another league in terms of physical modelling (even if the GUI is not that great) and offers a much more organic sound to me plus MPE which is missing in Chromaphone.
    Chromaphone is for sure great for organic timbres in general and especially good for percussive sounds and offers a more faster way to sculp some specific sounds but I miss a bit of a more grainy, noisy and more kind of random artefacts sounds which leads to even a more organic sound. Of course you can do a lot with modulations and whatever but there is something else in Plasmonic that Chromaphone cannot do.
    Hard to describe but Plasmonic (indeed for me the best synth engine ever created so far) does exactly that for me. Maybe my flavour too just.
    I could upgrade right now for $39 and each year you normally get an expansion pack for free to choose from them which is really nice. So maybe alone for this I might support them and of course v2 will not get any updates (beside maybe bug fixes).

    I'm just about to compare plasmonic and chromaphone but I think I know where you're coming from. However the half price deal on chromaphone was too tempting...!

  • @enkaytee said:

    @Clueless said:
    Chromaphone is really amazing and the GUI from v3 looks much better but I might stick with v2 since at least I can resize it and otherwise there is not something much new but if you buy it new v3 is of course a great deal for 50% off.
    But I still think for me personally Plasmonic is in another league in terms of physical modelling (even if the GUI is not that great) and offers a much more organic sound to me plus MPE which is missing in Chromaphone.
    Chromaphone is for sure great for organic timbres in general and especially good for percussive sounds and offers a more faster way to sculp some specific sounds but I miss a bit of a more grainy, noisy and more kind of random artefacts sounds which leads to even a more organic sound. Of course you can do a lot with modulations and whatever but there is something else in Plasmonic that Chromaphone cannot do.
    Hard to describe but Plasmonic (indeed for me the best synth engine ever created so far) does exactly that for me. Maybe my flavour too just.
    I could upgrade right now for $39 and each year you normally get an expansion pack for free to choose from them which is really nice. So maybe alone for this I might support them and of course v2 will not get any updates (beside maybe bug fixes).

    I'm just about to compare plasmonic and chromaphone but I think I know where you're coming from. However the half price deal on chromaphone was too tempting...!

    Yes, I am really happy I own both. But I rarely create own preset with Chromaphone while I already done about 100 with Plasmonic. It just rocks my brain and the sound output is stellar for me. The default presets does not show this maybe really, especially not the ones in the demo.
    I am anyway a sucker for all kind of physical modelling.
    Maybe Chromaphone could be on iOS one day since they also released the Object Delay thing (but its not for me really).
    Its also all a matter of taste and I really even prefer now Plasmonic for hybrid like keys over Pianoteq (no joke) but that might be that I really love these organic but unreal timbres/instruments which could be real acoustic instruments but not exist. Pinoteq 7 is awesome but I am underwhelmed with the timbre morphing....here again Sculpture was still the best from all I ever tried.....until Plasmonic came. You hear, I am already a fanboy of Plasmonic and the resonator is a freaking piece of genius. Looks simple but is so more advanced as most others I ever used, especially in terms of really fine tuning the nuances and how it can react too subtle changes for tweaking and live playing.
    Back to Chromaphone 3, I still might upgrade within the sale since I need always to be on the latest with these tools. :)
    These tools almost replaces most of my synths as well since I even prefer to make "synth2 sounds with them since they are still kind of more organic as with the usual wavetable or VA synth (some rare exceptions here for me like P900).
    Have fun with it, its really good and worth the price for sure!

  • edited February 10

    Just loaded this, though I got it a couple of weeks back as a freebie from the Boutique - it's a really interesting and deep effect with some amazing presets included. Definitely worth getting free, specially as it's over a hundred quid value. Only thing I found is that the version I got from PB was crashing in any DAW I loaded it in (in both AU and VST plugins). The licence lets you upgrade to the latest version FOC from the AAS website though...

  • @Clueless said:

    @enkaytee said:

    @Clueless said:
    Chromaphone is really amazing and the GUI from v3 looks much better but I might stick with v2 since at least I can resize it and otherwise there is not something much new but if you buy it new v3 is of course a great deal for 50% off.
    But I still think for me personally Plasmonic is in another league in terms of physical modelling (even if the GUI is not that great) and offers a much more organic sound to me plus MPE which is missing in Chromaphone.
    Chromaphone is for sure great for organic timbres in general and especially good for percussive sounds and offers a more faster way to sculp some specific sounds but I miss a bit of a more grainy, noisy and more kind of random artefacts sounds which leads to even a more organic sound. Of course you can do a lot with modulations and whatever but there is something else in Plasmonic that Chromaphone cannot do.
    Hard to describe but Plasmonic (indeed for me the best synth engine ever created so far) does exactly that for me. Maybe my flavour too just.
    I could upgrade right now for $39 and each year you normally get an expansion pack for free to choose from them which is really nice. So maybe alone for this I might support them and of course v2 will not get any updates (beside maybe bug fixes).

    I'm just about to compare plasmonic and chromaphone but I think I know where you're coming from. However the half price deal on chromaphone was too tempting...!

    Yes, I am really happy I own both. But I rarely create own preset with Chromaphone while I already done about 100 with Plasmonic. It just rocks my brain and the sound output is stellar for me. The default presets does not show this maybe really, especially not the ones in the demo.
    I am anyway a sucker for all kind of physical modelling.
    Maybe Chromaphone could be on iOS one day since they also released the Object Delay thing (but its not for me really).
    Its also all a matter of taste and I really even prefer now Plasmonic for hybrid like keys over Pianoteq (no joke) but that might be that I really love these organic but unreal timbres/instruments which could be real acoustic instruments but not exist. Pinoteq 7 is awesome but I am underwhelmed with the timbre morphing....here again Sculpture was still the best from all I ever tried.....until Plasmonic came. You hear, I am already a fanboy of Plasmonic and the resonator is a freaking piece of genius. Looks simple but is so more advanced as most others I ever used, especially in terms of really fine tuning the nuances and how it can react too subtle changes for tweaking and live playing.
    Back to Chromaphone 3, I still might upgrade within the sale since I need always to be on the latest with these tools. :)
    These tools almost replaces most of my synths as well since I even prefer to make "synth2 sounds with them since they are still kind of more organic as with the usual wavetable or VA synth (some rare exceptions here for me like P900).
    Have fun with it, its really good and worth the price for sure!

    Chromaphone on iOS would be cool, but given how much is missing in the iOS version of Objeq compared to the desktop I think it may be a hard one to replicate. I'm really liking Chromaphone but I'm also happy that I have Plasmonic too...

  • @CapnWillie said:

    @Clueless said:
    Chromaphone 3 is 50% off (also the upgrade). Not really a major update for me (mainly just GUI and added layer but not sound engine updates) but it is still a great and unique physical modelling tool.

    I’ve been on the fence considering this Plugin for some time. I have their latest versions of Strum, Ultra Analog and Lounge Lizard which sound amazing but I never use them because they’re GUI is ugly and dated. I know, petty me.

    C3 looks modern and sexy. What do you love/hate about it?

    @enkaytee said:

    Just loaded this, though I got it a couple of weeks back as a freebie from the Boutique - it's a really interesting and deep effect with some amazing presets included. Definitely worth getting free, specially as it's over a hundred quid value. Only thing I found is that the version I got from PB was crashing in any DAW I loaded it in (in both AU and VST plugins). The licence lets you upgrade to the latest version FOC from the AAS website though...

    To be clear, you’re referring to the Delay freebie from AAS when you mention crashing?

    If so, is it working for you now?

    So far loving C3 demo and will probably buy for the 50% as when you combine the delay free is pretty much a no brainer. Both are NKS which is huge as an avid Maschine/Komplete user.

  • @CapnWillie said:

    @CapnWillie said:

    @Clueless said:
    Chromaphone 3 is 50% off (also the upgrade). Not really a major update for me (mainly just GUI and added layer but not sound engine updates) but it is still a great and unique physical modelling tool.

    I’ve been on the fence considering this Plugin for some time. I have their latest versions of Strum, Ultra Analog and Lounge Lizard which sound amazing but I never use them because they’re GUI is ugly and dated. I know, petty me.

    C3 looks modern and sexy. What do you love/hate about it?

    @enkaytee said:

    Just loaded this, though I got it a couple of weeks back as a freebie from the Boutique - it's a really interesting and deep effect with some amazing presets included. Definitely worth getting free, specially as it's over a hundred quid value. Only thing I found is that the version I got from PB was crashing in any DAW I loaded it in (in both AU and VST plugins). The licence lets you upgrade to the latest version FOC from the AAS website though...

    To be clear, you’re referring to the Delay freebie from AAS when you mention crashing?

    If so, is it working for you now?

    So far loving C3 demo and will probably buy for the 50% as when you combine the delay free is pretty much a no brainer. Both are NKS which is huge as an avid Maschine/Komplete user.

    Yeah - the version of objeq delay that PB are offering free is an older one which was crashing - if you upgrade directly with AAS (you have to register the plugin first) then it's the latest version which works perfectly...

Sign In or Register to comment.