Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

O.T.: An extraordinarily dark day in American history...

1679111229

Comments

  • @AudioGus said:

    @shinyisshiny said:
    oh boy... something tells me this is just the beginning.. we're in for a wild ride. not just the US, but the world. buckle up ya'll!

    im personally working on becoming self sustaining and living off grid. I have a 5 year plan, just hope its fast enough.

    Awww. No worries Homie, Uncle Joe’s got this.

    ...and we can update you on all the iOS app updates 5 years from now. Who knows, maybe even iMaschine may have had an update by then?

  • @SimonSomeone said:

    @Obo said:

    Man, thank goodness we haven’t all lost our minds with this “my side is better than your side” business the media flings out every day, all day. Your post resonates with me as a once “long time democrat” and now a “please don’t lump in with the silly d-words”

    I’m going to try to refrain from clicking on political posts on this forum on a go-forward! Amazing times we live in, that’s one thing we can all agree on!

    Thanks for the comment. I sometimes feel like the only person who thinks like I do. It has led me to abandon Facebook, which I used to enjoy. It's a little safer to dip one's toes in the water on this forum, as I have no IRL friends here :)

    I don't want to make a habit of doing political posts, or even clicking on the topics. I usually just steer clear of it but every now and then I think it's important to express what you think, no matter how unpopular it might be. It's almost a duty maybe?

    I realize there were some on the forum that were upset with my starting this thread here.

    I did it for a number of reasons, but mostly because I felt it was an epic event in world history.

    I also felt that it was a subject that truly needed to be discussed — considering the number of similar events either already happening or about to happen world-wide.

    But most of all, I did it because I felt the intellectual level of our forum members was at such a high level that we could discuss this topic without resorting to flames or having it break-down into a Trumpian free-for-all.

    This is my only social media site. I refuse to be exposed to the extremist views of the other “alternative” sites.

    I honor and adore my forum members, and am immensely thankful for their great wisdom and selfless support.

  • Yes. Mustn’t take sides...

  • The Commander Inciting Chaos, shows no guilt, nor shame, his voice showing no inflection, in his latest address. Will he soon be gazing at his reflection, saying ‘pardon me’.

  • edited January 8
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited January 8
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @JeffChasteen said:

    Some wag recently referred to Russia as

    “Putin’s Gas Station”

    Sounds like a guy who doesn't know much about Russia. There's more to Russia than Putin, and Putin is far from being the only powerful figure in Russia.

  • edited January 8
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:
    Something is rotten in the state of Denmark

    Is it the surströmming?

  • @SimonSomeone

    I'm reading James Lindsay and Helen Pluckrose's book on it, Cynical Theories. I have heard them say that it provided some valuable insights, but has been weaponised.

    Critical theory doesn't mean a whole lot as it potentially encompasses such a huge range of intellectual though, some good and some bad, that you can't really generalize about it. Some of it's good, some of it's bad. If the conclusion is that a lot of academics are publishing bad work under the guise of critical theory - well sure, that's academia for you. Lot of bad work gets published every year.

    People who criticise it as if it's a single thing probably don't know much about it, or need to create a bogeyman (see also 'cultural-marxism', which is a thing right wingers made up).

    I've seen much thuggishness on the activist left side, and been called out by 'friends' for not following the line of accepted thought.

    Yep it's a thing - not a fan. But so is people making a political stand for 'free speech' by defending their right to be an asshole. If a trans person asks you to use different pronouns, then basic courtesy is to do as they ask. Not doing so is simply being a jerk.

    My favourite commentators on race issues are Coleman Hughes, Glenn Loury, John McWhorter. They're all heterodox commentators, I guess.

    They're all right wing thinkers (who happen to be black).

    Vox is classified as left by the 2 media bias sites I looked at, and by my own judgement. There's nothing wrong with that. I don't think many people would describe it as centrist.

    People on the left routinely describe Vox as centerist. I would describe the publication as occupying the same space as someone like Hillary Clinton who is not on the left. Also the video you shared came from Vice, which is a completely different publication.

    Re Brett Weinstein, all I can say is you've been misinformed about his character.

    I don't think I've been told anything about his character. All I know is he exaggerated what happened (e.g. I've never seen any credible evidence that there were crowds with baseball bats). Since he resigned he's associated with right wing thinkers. Which is his right - but makes his claim to be a progressive rather implausible. And I'm sorry but if you really find college students scary then you really must have led a sheltered life.

  • @SNystrom said:
    Well, I and others have attempted to explain to you how Dems are only in control of the few metropolitan areas of the state and repubs control the vast majority of the state geographically, but you seem incapable of comprehending that fact.

    Another way of putting this is that Democrats control the state apparatus and the areas where most people live and have done so for a long time.

    By your logic Florida is not controlled and run by Republicans, because there are also a lot of Democrats in that state. So I guess Democrats jointly share responsibility for the mess in Florida with Republicans?

    Truly feel sorry for you missing the big picture...

    I would argue that the big picture is that political parties have failed, and people may want to face up to what that means for the future. Democrats only look good because the Republicans are so bad.

  • edited January 8

    @JeffChasteen said:

    @Obo said:

    @trancespotter said:
    These riots were despicable but I can’t blame the rioters for doing what they did. The president, conservative media...

    Conservative media? You found it?! Where?

    https://www.allsides.com/media-bias/media-bias-chart

    Not to mention Fox “news” and One America network fer f##k sake

    Maybe @Obo was being facetious?

    @SimonSomeone said:

    @Obo said:

    Man, thank goodness we haven’t all lost our minds with this “my side is better than your side” business the media flings out every day, all day. Your post resonates with me as a once “long time democrat” and now a “please don’t lump in with the silly d-words”

    I’m going to try to refrain from clicking on political posts on this forum on a go-forward! Amazing times we live in, that’s one thing we can all agree on!

    Thanks for the comment. I sometimes feel like the only person who thinks like I do. It has led me to abandon Facebook, which I used to enjoy. It's a little safer to dip one's toes in the water on this forum, as I have no IRL friends here :)

    I don't want to make a habit of doing political posts, or even clicking on the topics. I usually just steer clear of it but every now and then I think it's important to express what you think, no matter how unpopular it might be. It's almost a duty maybe?

    The real danger of “my side vs yours” (which is politics as essentially an armchair/forum sport)

    (rather than politics as action within the magnificent construct that is democracy)

    is that a “versus” construct (Yankees fans vs Dodgers) serves entities that are in pursuit of the $.

    This is what we have seen for the last 4 years most vividly. $ driven agency manipulating the ignorance (or legitimate issue interests) with the sole purpose of massive movement of cash for filthy profit.

    Grifters pulling strings on We The People, short circuiting productive conversation about, and action on, issues and policy.

    Democracy is delicate. It’s built on a real tension between opposing views. That’s the whole idea.

    And it’s built on truth and facts - yes there are such things - and and fact-based facts have been the first casualty of the con that is the “culture war”. Truth where policy is concerned isn’t relative.

    And policy is complex, elusive especially in a realm where public education has been systematically pinched off. That isn’t and accident “a people both ignorant and free is something that has never been and never will be”

    democracy was a direct assault on tyranny and the latest opponent is the tyranny of the manipulative, cynical rich and super rich.

    Who do not give a f##k about anyone but themselves. A formidable opponent indeed, who’ve invaded all of our very nervous systems “right” “left” and “center” via all varieties of media, especially “social”.

  • @cian said:

    @JeffChasteen said:

    Some wag recently referred to Russia as

    “Putin’s Gas Station”

    Sounds like a guy who doesn't know much about Russia. There's more to Russia than Putin, and Putin is far from being the only powerful figure in Russia.

    Yes, I know that he shares the country with a number of other oligarchs and the church.

  • @cian said:
    @SimonSomeone

    I'm reading James Lindsay and Helen Pluckrose's book on it, Cynical Theories. I have heard them say that it provided some valuable insights, but has been weaponised.

    Critical theory doesn't mean a whole lot as it potentially encompasses such a huge range of intellectual though, some good and some bad, that you can't really generalize about it. Some of it's good, some of it's bad. If the conclusion is that a lot of academics are publishing bad work under the guise of critical theory - well sure, that's academia for you. Lot of bad work gets published every year.

    People who criticise it as if it's a single thing probably don't know much about it, or need to create a bogeyman (see also 'cultural-marxism', which is a thing right wingers made up).

    I've seen much thuggishness on the activist left side, and been called out by 'friends' for not following the line of accepted thought.

    Yep it's a thing - not a fan. But so is people making a political stand for 'free speech' by defending their right to be an asshole. If a trans person asks you to use different pronouns, then basic courtesy is to do as they ask. Not doing so is simply being a jerk.

    My favourite commentators on race issues are Coleman Hughes, Glenn Loury, John McWhorter. They're all heterodox commentators, I guess.

    They're all right wing thinkers (who happen to be black).

    Vox is classified as left by the 2 media bias sites I looked at, and by my own judgement. There's nothing wrong with that. I don't think many people would describe it as centrist.

    People on the left routinely describe Vox as centerist. I would describe the publication as occupying the same space as someone like Hillary Clinton who is not on the left. Also the video you shared came from Vice, which is a completely different publication.

    Re Brett Weinstein, all I can say is you've been misinformed about his character.

    I don't think I've been told anything about his character. All I know is he exaggerated what happened (e.g. I've never seen any credible evidence that there were crowds with baseball bats). Since he resigned he's associated with right wing thinkers. Which is his right - but makes his claim to be a progressive rather implausible. And I'm sorry but if you really find college students scary then you really must have led a sheltered life.

    “Critical theory” is a phrase that Dinesh D’Souza vaguely remembers from his BA days at Dartmouth back in the 80’s. He has succeeded in making it another bogeyman word.

  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:

    @michael_m said:

    @Max23 said:
    Something is rotten in the state of Denmark

    Is it the surströmming?

    No. Shakespeare.

    I know the reference, I was just joking about that canned fish found in Scandinavia.

  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited January 8

    Edit

  • @Max23 said:

    @michael_m said:

    @Max23 said:

    @michael_m said:

    @Max23 said:
    Something is rotten in the state of Denmark

    Is it the surströmming?

    No. Shakespeare.

    I know the reference, I was just joking about that canned fish found in Scandinavia.

    I don't eat stuff that stinks. ^^

    Never smelled it, let alone eat it, but I have a Norwegian friend who said it’s the worst thing he’s ever smelled, yet he liked the taste of it once he had the courage to try it.

  • @shinyisshiny said:
    oh boy... something tells me this is just the beginning.. we're in for a wild ride. not just the US, but the world. buckle up ya'll!

    im personally working on becoming self sustaining and living off grid. I have a 5 year plan, just hope its fast enough.

    I have been working towards the same thing since the Wuhan Virus started. As the rift between left and right widens and our basic freedoms disappear under the guise of "public safety", civil war looms.
    But before one gets to paranoid.
    The whole thing looked staged to me.
    Much like the Apprentice. It all goes to show you that you can't fire everyone or you won't have a TV show. Or in this case, a country. But I think the USA should have stuck with the devil you know.
    Just watch and see what kooky crap these liberal turkeys pull out of their collective butt holes for the average middle class citizen to pay for.
    The people that have to pay for it are just trying to get by and raise a family.

  • There is just nothing to be done about certain levels of Stupid. My God.smh

  • @michael_m said:

    @AudioGus said:

    @shinyisshiny said:
    oh boy... something tells me this is just the beginning.. we're in for a wild ride. not just the US, but the world. buckle up ya'll!

    im personally working on becoming self sustaining and living off grid. I have a 5 year plan, just hope its fast enough.

    Awww. No worries Homie, Uncle Joe’s got this.

    ...and we can update you on all the iOS app updates 5 years from now. Who knows, maybe even iMaschine may have had an update by then?

    Huhwhat now?

    @Max23 said:

    @AudioGus said:

    @Max23 said:
    It’s totally absurd. They didn’t even arrest everybody in the building that didn’t belong there. 🤬

    Well cut em some slack. They never meant any harm, this was like comic con for redneck crazies.

    no. If those people were black they would have been shot. ;)
    cut em some slack???
    no, go to jail and learn that your actions have consequences.
    this is very serious ish and not a bar brawl

    Hehe, I was just trollin / being a goof.

  • @BladeRunner said:.
    Just watch and see what kooky crap these liberal turkeys pull out of their collective butt holes for the average middle class citizen to pay for.
    The people that have to pay for it are just trying to get by and raise a family.

    You are so right! Donnie built us a great big beautiful wall — and Mexico paid for it! 🙄

  • edited January 8

    @gusgranite said:
    Yes. Mustn’t take sides...

    >

    Very special and lovable.

    BTW, so weird none of the Trump supporters have chimed in on this thread.

  • edited January 8

    @SNystrom said:

    @BladeRunner said:.
    Just watch and see what kooky crap these liberal turkeys pull out of their collective butt holes for the average middle class citizen to pay for.
    The people that have to pay for it are just trying to get by and raise a family.

    You are so right! Donnie built us a great big beautiful wall — and Mexico paid for it! 🙄

    Wonder if his Camp buddy helped out?

  • @SNystrom said:

    @BladeRunner said:.
    Just watch and see what kooky crap these liberal turkeys pull out of their collective butt holes for the average middle class citizen to pay for.
    The people that have to pay for it are just trying to get by and raise a family.

    You are so right! Donnie built us a great big beautiful wall — and Mexico paid for it! 🙄

    And you are so left! Obviously.
    LOL
    At least it should all make for good TV viewing fun and games.
    The daily Trump government show was quite funny as will be the upcoming Biden show.
    That is if they don't manage to sensor everything like most leftest countries do.

  • Someone calling COVID the "wuhan virus" is a tell.

  • @SNystrom said:

    @BladeRunner said:.
    Just watch and see what kooky crap these liberal turkeys pull out of their collective butt holes for the average middle class citizen to pay for.
    The people that have to pay for it are just trying to get by and raise a family.

    You are so right! Donnie built us a great big beautiful wall — and Mexico paid for it! 🙄

    🤣🤣🤣
    Replicants can be so dumb sometimes.

  • @JeffChasteen said:
    “Critical theory” is a phrase that Dinesh D’Souza vaguely remembers from his BA days at Dartmouth back in the 80’s. He has succeeded in making it another bogeyman word.

    I cannot believe that that ridiculous felon is still around and that people listen to him.

  • @BladeRunner said:
    The whole thing looked staged to me.

    Sure it must have been antifa judging by all those young, ethnically diverse, people we saw in the crowds in congress. Oh wait, my mistake, the crowd was made up of middle aged white people who looked identical to the people seen at Trump rallies.

    Have we considered that the Trump rallies were also staged by antifa. How deep does this thing go? Is Trump really undercover antifa... What does Q have to say about this?

This discussion has been closed.