Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

O.T.: An extraordinarily dark day in American history...

1232425262729»

Comments

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Max just ejaculates words and when it is pointed out that they make no sense, his response is always the same: LOL.

Harsh... sometimes those words are poetry and sometimes the righteous indignation of the
    outcast. "Sense" is responsibility of the reader sometimes.

Big fan... first time caller.

• edited January 17
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ExAsperis99 said:

@espiegel123 said:
    @Max23 : your statements aren't relevant to what I said.

evergreen response.
    why are you bothering with the troll?

Point taken

• @Max23 said:
    I remember a European techno artist on tour in america last year.
    black people in america hated on her because she is a white woman with dreadlocks.

thats whats wrong with the USA. ;)
    black people this, white ppl that.
    fuck that.

Can you provide examples of this?? Why do you find the need to try and group al people that hated on her??? Or maybe you could just shut the fuck up!??!?

• edited January 17
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @AudioGus said:

He’s demonstrating that he can go on Twitter and Trump can’t.

• Okay, I think I’ll close this down for a little while. Getting a little heated. Let’s step away for a few days and I’ll open it up again.

This discussion has been closed.