Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

O.T.: An extraordinarily dark day in American history...

Comments

• Some people choose the most appropriate usernames.

• edited January 2021

@SimonSomeone said:

@JeffChasteen said:

“Critical theory” is a phrase that Dinesh D’Souza vaguely remembers from his BA days at Dartmouth back in the 80’s. He has succeeded in making it another bogeyman word.

I'd never heard of him but apparently he's a far right guy. Not that interested in opinions of the far right. I didn't learn it from him.

Oh, I didn’t think you learned it from that felonious clown.
    However, it is where a lot of those on the crazy right first learned to parrot the term. D‘Souza is considered an intellectual by many on the right.
    For the past several years, he has been propagating his view through movie releases. All of his analyses are based on poorly understood concepts in vogue in the 80’s. I studied the same curriculum at the same time as D’Souza. Two difference between us are that I actually understood the material, and I have set foot back into university classrooms since 1989.

• @CrazySynthMan said:
    The left and the dem sponsored thugs and brown shirts riot for the entire summer, burning down buildings, declaring autonomous zones, plundering business across the entire country, murdering, committing arson, attacking police stations, attacking federal buildings and that is described as "peaceful protests" by the laughable left wing media, while they stand there reporting while entire buildings are ablaze and are burning down behind them, LOL. Many dem politicians release statements directly supporting the thugs and violent terrorists. That's perfectly fine apparently. Nothing to see here. No need to ban any of those nice people. No need for anybody to get outraged.

A few people on the right hold a single protest one day that is mostly peaceful and all of a sudden it's the worst thing ever to happen, LOL. Everybody on the right should be banned. Let's purge them all, LOL. They're dangerous, says the people who support far more dangerous people.

They're nazis and fascists, etc, says certain ignorant people on the left. That's real rich coming from the side that is literally acting like the fascists and totalitarian communists with their love of censorship and their desire to suppress the opinions of those that they disagree with.

The future doesn't look too bright for the left or the dems, because history has always shown that things will end up very badly for those who act like fascists.

Can I ask LOL which LOL media outlet LOL you would recommend, sir? LOL
    I really LOL want to be as clear minded, well informed LOL and broadminded as you LOL are, sir.

• edited January 2021

@Pxlhg said:

I really LOL want to be as clear minded, well informed LOL and broadminded as you LOL are, sir.

None of the mainstream media can be trusted to report honest or fair news anymore. They have revealed themselves to be quite untrustworthy a long time ago and they have shown their true colors. Their jig is up.

As for my multiple LOLs, I am enjoying watching the hypocrisy play out and I find it to be quite entertaining. I also suspect that I will find the next 4 years to be quite entertaining too. There is a Costco located not too far away from where I live and I am well stocked up on various kinds of popcorn.

I also suspect that "resist" will soon become a bad word again.

• perfect cartoon, @Krupa. I like Karl Popper's philosophy, and it's one of the reasons why I avoided the word 'tolerance'. Popper proved scientifically that scientific proofs are difficult. That's grand, one of the first statements I heard from him, and one that immediately draw me into his way of thinking.

We should not tolerate things that are against our sense of rightfulness. But we can understand the background, tradition, life style, etc. of the other, and let her or his opinion enough space.

• Was good to see the idiot in the op pic with the cross eyes waving the flag on the steps get sacked from his work. The fool broke in wearing his work pass with his name and company logo for all to see. The company spotted him and fired him. Dumbass lol

• @CrazySynthMan said:

@Pxlhg said:

None of the mainstream media can be trusted to report honest or fair news anymore. They have revealed themselves to be quite untrustworthy a long time ago and they have shown their true colors. Their jig is up.

Is this a quote from one of Donald Trump’s tweets?

• @CrazySynthMan said:

@Pxlhg said:

As for my multiple LOLs, I am enjoying watching the hypocrisy play out and I find it to be quite entertaining. I also suspect that I will find the next 4 years to be quite entertaining too. There is a Costco located not too far away from where I live and I am well stocked up on various kinds of popcorn.

So how do you KNOW all your claims about the horrible leftists you claim have burned down the world while the poor poor right thugs are so unfairly portraited? I think you're pretty full of it, sir! LOL

• @Pxlhg said:

@CrazySynthMan said:

@Pxlhg said:

So how do you KNOW all your claims about the horrible leftists you claim have burned down the world while the poor poor right thugs are so unfairly portraited? I think you're pretty full of it, sir! LOL

Because that’s the way it was reported in the media that can’t be trusted anymore...

• The ‘beloved’ leaders staff are leaving him in droves, but that means no one’s going to be there to keep an eye on his unhinged behaviour. Aside from others who feed his insanity.

• @CrazySynthMan said:

@Pxlhg said:

I think you missed, the incitement by Trump and crooks, about showing STRENGTH not WEAKNESS, Total War, Trial by Combat, nothing mainstream about that just utter appalling criminality. The mob wanted to hang the VP for not doing Trump’s deranged bidding.

• edited January 2021

@arktek said:
    I'm not supporting sides here, but I will say one thing...I'm very interested to see how people are so easy with having censorship enacted. A slippery slope indeed...if I don't agree with you then you should be censored, silenced and eradicated? By whom exactly? A company that is one of the main lines of communication for people throughout the world. Sounds like a democracy to me. What's next? If you don't agree with my art then that should be censored, silenced and eradicated as well?
    The revolution will never be televised....

Twitter, FB etc don’t want to get sued into oblivion.

• @CapnWillie said:
    For context, this is what the self aware “Crazy” member is defending and trying to justify in all of his stable genius:

Gotta love em! So special...

• Eeek! I don’t wanna know what happens at the end of that countdown.

• @CapnWillie said:
    For context, this is what the self aware “Crazy” member is defending and trying to justify in all of his stable genius:

You sound like the fake news media, making up your own facts, because I have defended none of that and I have nothing to do with those people.

I support the protest in general. I don't support the actions of every single person that was there. A few bad apples are to be found everywhere.

• edited January 2021

@CrazySynthMan said:

@CapnWillie said:

You sound like the fake news media, making up your own facts, because I have defended none of that and I have nothing to do with those people.

I support the protest in general. I don't support the actions of every single person that was there. A few bad apples are to be found everywhere.

There definitely are two distinct groups there. Those who legally protested and those who entered the building. One has a legal right to do what they do, the other does not. I wouldn’t say I support ‘the protest’ but rather I support ‘the right to protest’ in general. (Cliche blah blah, sure)

Casually, in conversation, I do prescribe similar insulting vulgarities to both groups though.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Everyone should just hand themselves in for non twitter thought crimes. The FIB could eat more donuts when everyone is purged from society.

• Busses could be arranged but maybe they are out of stock because the FIB needs them for Antifa. I guess they made a deal to not defund the police or its a master plan to run out the funds. Who knows.

• edited January 2021
  • edited January 2021

@sigma79 said:
    Everyone should just hand themselves in for non twitter thought crimes. The FIB could eat more donuts when everyone is purged from society.

“Thought” would have to be very loosely defined in the cases of those like Wednesday’s jackoffs.

• @JeffChasteen said:

@sigma79 said:
    Everyone should just hand themselves in for non twitter thought crimes. The FIB could eat more donuts when everyone is purged from society.

“Thought” would have to be very loosely defined in the cases of those like Wednesday’s jackoffs.

All I see were a woman dying. If she wernt white. Then it might be different. The media and Pelocies would be instructing everyone to burn everything down ( thats if what were needed of course ) but maybe not at this time. This is a sound argument based on the realty we have all witnessed. If we were to agree on this. Do you think we should all be banned from communicating any further? These are the people who are supposed to write laws also. Govern how police should respond etc but were the ones ironically telling people to terrorise cities just to regain power. Sorry if I think they are twats. Its easy to do.

• No one is saying to overthrow governments but dont you find it deamining that millionaires co-ordinate agendas for themselves. They clearly have playbooks for different skin colours and backgrounds. Yet everyone treats them like honorable people. Political celebrity worship.

• Last time I checked, Donnie Trump was one of those "millionaires"

• @arktek said:
    I'm not supporting sides here, but I will say one thing...I'm very interested to see how people are so easy with having censorship enacted. A slippery slope indeed...if I don't agree with you then you should be censored, silenced and eradicated? By whom exactly? A company that is one of the main lines of communication for people throughout the world. Sounds like a democracy to me. What's next? If you don't agree with my art then that should be censored, silenced and eradicated as well?
    The revolution will never be televised....

Censorship? They violated the software terms of service. They are all free to spew whatever they want on whatever channel will let them.

• @CrazySynthMan said:
    The left and the dem sponsored thugs and brown shirts riot for the entire summer, burning down buildings, declaring autonomous zones, plundering business across the entire country, murdering, committing arson, attacking police stations, attacking federal buildings and that is described as "peaceful protests" by the laughable left wing media, while they stand there reporting while entire buildings are ablaze and are burning down behind them, LOL. Many dem politicians release statements directly supporting the thugs and violent terrorists. That's perfectly fine apparently. Nothing to see here. No need to ban any of those nice people. No need for anybody to get outraged.

A few people on the right hold a single protest one day that is mostly peaceful and all of a sudden it's the worst thing ever to happen, LOL. Everybody on the right should be banned. Let's purge them all, LOL. They're dangerous, says the people who support far more dangerous people.

They're nazis and fascists, etc, says certain ignorant people on the left. That's real rich coming from the side that is literally acting like the fascists and totalitarian communists with their love of censorship and their desire to suppress the opinions of those that they disagree with.

The future doesn't look too bright for the left or the dems, because history has always shown that things will end up very badly for those who act like fascists.

I don’t condone violence by anyone, but the events on Wednesday were “Protesting” a “Stolen election,” were they not? A “Stolen election” that has been proven by mountains of evidence to be false, while those claiming the election was Stolen have yet to present real evidence. They keep saying they will, but yet they have none.

If you call people protesting the fact that racism is wrong, and that kneeling on a man’s neck for almost 8 minutes is wrong (there is a video of the entire event happening that we have all seen) then there’s nothing to convince you otherwise. That happened and we all saw it. Burning buildings isn’t right either, but I do know it’s also been shown that the people doing things like that were fringe groups. They made anything that happened not about protesting an unjust event but about taking advantage of a situation to act like lunatics.

Far left or right or whatever you want to call it is extremism. Extremism and fundamentalism on either side of any issue is just a cause for trouble. People who can have intelligent conversations and listen to each other in an attempt to understand those with different ideas is the key to progress and peace.

No one here, or anywhere, knows “THE TRUTH” about anything that is happening, because there isn’t one. When people take an event and twist it to further their own purposes and “Squeeze all of the juice from the orange,” that leads to nothing but senseless violence and stupidity.

• edited January 2021

@mrufino1 said:

@CrazySynthMan said:

I don’t condone violence by anyone, but the events on Wednesday were “Protesting” a “Stolen election,” were they not? A “Stolen election” that has been proven by mountains of evidence to be false, while those claiming the election was Stolen have yet to present real evidence. They keep saying they will, but yet they have none.

I actually forced myself to listen to that spewch Orange Prick gave the day of the party (good lord it is so painful) and several times he said '...and I will be giving you all the evidence in just a minute...' then he just naturally drifts off in megalo-reveries, of course offering up nothing. The hilarious part is how the thunder of cheers died completely when he said 'And they wanted to give you 600$ but I said no way! ...2000!' ....crickets...

This discussion has been closed.