Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I Pad Audio SPLIT

I prefer to do everything live without any DAW and I also want to keep the setup as small as possible. At the moment I use two iPads, a Pro and an Air. The system I use is AUM. I have the problem that when I include tracks in the mix, I have no possibility to preview / listen to the corresponding track. So to decide beforehand which instrument / loop I am going to use. You have only limited options on the iPad. I already know that this works with the Iconnect Audio 4+, but that would be an additional device that I would like to avoid. It's really just about being able to choose to let the speakers run in the main mix, and having headphones to hear beforehand which track I can / want to fade into the master mix.
Do you know a corresponding app? Actually, the information that tells the iPad which outputs are available is available on the I connect chip. That would be completely sufficient this information could be contained in a plug or cable. I hope you understand what I mean hihi.
A friend and I researched for a long time but found nothing suitable