Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

24 free dramatic presets for Magellan 2

I always loved randomness in music and to create these presets, I used Magellan 2 SPAWN randomizer.

Among the presets that were created, I chose the ones that had a dramatic feel or a special FX ring to them. I edited most of them to get closer to what I wanted but the basis of each is what SPAWN generated.

In the video, I am simply browsing through some of the presets but I have added some vocal samples from Memory Collection 01.

The preset bank is in a zip archive that can be downloaded from my Free Sounds page.

Comments