Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

You like Techno from Belgium?

edited January 2021 in Other

Just discovered that Amelie Lens shared a New Years greeting!

👌

I don’t go to these venues anymore being an ”old” family man and all but I still love them, the people and the music.. hard stomach hitting electronic drums, arps and synth noises... old factories or other abandoned industrial looking places.. the lights....strobes...gives me the shivers!

Happy New Year people, and may you have a musically productive 2021 regardless of genre!

Regards,
DMfan🇸🇪

Comments

• Right on, @DMfan ! Let’s hit this new year dancing. We’re going to need to fight but we also need to dance.

Here’s what got me moving on New Year’s Day

• oh man... what i wouldnt do for a good old fashioned rave right now. I miss the disgusting sweaty cigarette filled air, not being able to breathe from the bass pounding your chest, the endless chaotic mess of sound. the after hours at a friends house. i was lucky to catch a 6 hour Four Tet warehouse party in downtown LA right before lockdown, had tickets for the legend Paula Temple, but sold them last minute, regretting it now. Cannot wait for raves to come back. Ive been raving for over 20 years now, and truly feel like a part of me is missing.

• Let´s hear more from Belgium...Charlotte de Witte!

• @gusgranite said:
    Right on, @DMfan ! Let’s hit this new year dancing. We’re going to need to fight but we also need to dance.

Here’s what got me moving on New Year’s Day

Nice!👌

• @gusgranite said:
    Right on, @DMfan ! Let’s hit this new year dancing. We’re going to need to fight but we also need to dance.

@gusgranite what are we going to have to fight????

And yes I love the Belgium Techno!!

• @onerez said:

@gusgranite said:

@gusgranite what are we going to have to fight????

And yes I love the Belgium Techno!!

You know, I wrote that just after watching the wonderful David Attenborough’s A Life on our Planet. It is a clarion call for a collective fight for biodiversity on our planet.

• @shinyisshiny said:
    oh man... what i wouldnt do for a good old fashioned rave right now. I miss the disgusting sweaty cigarette filled air, not being able to breathe from the bass pounding your chest, the endless chaotic mess of sound. the after hours at a friends house. i was lucky to catch a 6 hour Four Tet warehouse party in downtown LA right before lockdown, had tickets for the legend Paula Temple, but sold them last minute, regretting it now. Cannot wait for raves to come back. Ive been raving for over 20 years now, and truly feel like a part of me is missing.

Some in France were lucky enough
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/1/2/thousands-attend-illegal-new-years-party-in-france

• Charlotte de Witte at ancient Messene

• Amelie Lens EXHALE