Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Switching store location?

edited April 2014 in General App Discussion

Nearly every time I go to update something or buy something in the App Store my setting have changed to Singapore and I don't live in Singapore. I'm thinking maybe someone has hyjacked my account and is accessing my account? What do you guys think...

Comments

• edited April 2014

Weird...Even when you buy any app from your own account but from another idevice, Apple senda to you a warning message.
    But it's not a bad idea change your pasword (sadly, I thing is very difficult or impossible change the ID).
    Have you "Find my iPhone" inslalled? Works in the iPad as well. Try accessin your idevice and if it's located in Singapore, so...

• Yeah I get the problem across all devices and even on iTunes on the PC.

• And it actually won't let me buy or update until I log into my Apple ID and update my location back to the country I am in, then it's business as usual..