Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Jean Michel Jarre - Live at Sylvester 2020 - 23:25 (CET)

edited December 2020 in Other

Maybe you will like it... :)

In partnership with @Ville de Paris, and under the patronage of @UNESCO, Electronic Music pioneer @jeanmicheljarre teams up with French VR start-up VRrOOm to take us into the New Year with a live-stream trailblazing concert-spectacular set in the virtual environment of the planetary landmark, Notre-Dame de Paris.

Join & share the party on December 31st, 2020 at 23:25 (CET) & Paris-time:

I wish you a good start in 2021! 😊

Comments

• Definitely watching tonight, je ne pense pas qu’il va avoir des feux d’artifice ce soir!

• This does look interesting. I'm going to have to try and get setup to watch this.

• oh, nice! thanks for letting us know! 👍🏻👍🏻

• edited December 2020

😊

Join & share the party on December 31st, 2020 at 23:25 (CET) & Paris-time:

Go to www.jeanmicheljarre.com to see how you can watch on Facebook, Twitter, VR, TV and Radio.

Here is how to join the VR experience:
    Concert:
    - Download the VRChat app on Steam, Oculus or Viveport to watch the concert in virtual reality on all PC VR headsets, Oculus Quest and Quest 2 + link cable, or simply via PC
    Once in VRChat, check the 'NOTRE-DAME CONCERT' icon in the WORLDS menu to access the concert. Attention, the world will be activated on December 31 at 11:23pm CET only (December 31 at 2:23pm PST).
    Quest and Quest 2 users who are not equipped with the link cable will be able to access a lighter version of the concert!

After-party:
    - Download the VRChat app on Steam, Oculus or Viveport to watch the concert in virtual reality on all PC VR headsets, Oculus Quest and Quest 2 with or without link cable, or simply via PC
    Once in VRChat, check the 'NOTRE-DAME AFTER-PARTY' icon in the WORLDS menu to access the party. Attention, the world will be activated starting January 1 at 00:13pm CET only (December 31 at 3:13pm PST).
    Many suprises await you in the after-party world!

For all ongoing information follow JMJ on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube or check: www.jeanmicheljarre.com

• edited December 2020

Wow! This was a great and unusual Concert to start in 2021! 🎶👍
    Jean Michel Jarre play’d live in a virtual reality (Notre-Dame).

I mean Jean Michel Jarre is 72 years old (his avatar here looks of course a little bit younger) and he can still do it! Great stuff from a master of electronic music, indeed!

Nicely done, respect! 😊

• _ki_ki
    edited January 2021

In VR-Chat there were about 1500 participants, all in all it was nice to see/participate in a live concert. The visuals were ok, but nothing special or mind blowing. I experienced more crazy music / visual DJ live events for instance in ‚The Wave VR‘ . But Jarre is 72, so big, big respect for the show. The lazer-harp part was especially cool and his touches corresponded to the notes played, nice !

I also had the YT stream silently running on the iPad and noticed that the YT stream is about a minute delayed versus the VR show. Each VR Chat instance of the show hosted about 200 people, some dancing, some watching. I partied with some younger guys that never heard of Jarre before.

In VR we didn‘t see the outside of Notre Dame like in the YT stream, we only could move in area in front of the stage (not enter the stage or go behind, or fly around)

Near the end of his last piece, the VR stream with Jarre‘s avator suddenly vanished and the audio stopped abruptly. The audience was quite puzzled, several people were laughing that 2021 started with a technical glitch.

Looking at the YT recording, we only missed about 15 secs to the end of the piece - the VR session stopped right before the lazer harp folded and Jarre ended with a ‚merci‘ and rising applause. In VR, with the additional visuals and audio gone, we could not show our ovations, applaude or emit emoticons etc since the recipient was gone. The audience was left alone - strange experience.

• @chandroji Happy new year, and thanks for reminding us of the concert.