Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Where can i buy audiobus 1 for ios6 ?

edited April 2014 in General App Discussion

Hello,

I have an iphone 3gs with daw and i would like to buy the old version of audiobus.

Regards
Frank

Comments

• edited April 2014

I don't want know to buy another iphone yet i wait for the iphone6 :)

• i saw there is only the new version available

• edited April 2014

Only one version of an app is available to new buyers. They key point here is that Apple controls the app store and THEY want you to buy a new iPhone...

• edited April 2014

Wasn't there some new thing where you can buy the last previously compatible version for your device from the store?

Or was that only to download a previous version of an app you already own?

• I thought it was the second scenario. I could be wrong, though.

• Not even the previous version of Audiobus will run on an iPhone 3GS, it's simply too slow to run multiple apps at the same time.

• my iPhone 4s has troubles at times even... which just means I need to get an iPad already :)

• 3GS running Audiobus? That will be the day .............