Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Is Native Instruments KOMPLETE AUDIO 1 compatible with iPads?

Hi guys, I’m working on a uni project for my final year, basically creating an ep using my iPad only.
Initially I intended to use the Apogee One, but after purchasing I found out the don’t work with the iPad Pros USBC versions. Then decided to use the Zoom H6 the university have but, after a couple of tests, noticed it to be noisy. The noise floor is pretty bad..
Now searching for an audio interface, came across this guy “ Native Instruments KOMPLETE AUDIO 1” . I can’t find anywhere only mentioning iOS compatibility, but it looks like a regular interface.
Does anyone have experience with it ?