Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Question about the mod wheel on the Moog model 15 App

Hi! I’m new to this forum but also the Model 15, and I want to know if there is any option to get vibrato like effect when I spin the Mod wheel. What is required for me to connect?

I’m going to use this with the UNCATEGORIZED INIT 1 sound that comes with the Moog Model 15.

Comments

• @synthlover said:
    Hi! I’m new to this forum but also the Model 15, and I want to know if there is any option to get vibrato like effect when I spin the Mod wheel. What is required for me to connect?

I’m going to use this with the UNCATEGORIZED INIT 1 sound that comes with the Moog Model 15.

Vibrato involves a slow oscillator (LFO) being routed to control the pitch of the audible oscillators. The LFO needs to be routed through a voltage controlled attenuator to the oscillator pitch. The modwheel gets routed to the attenuator so that it controls the amount of LFO reaching the oscillators. There is an example patch in the Templates bank called Control Modwheel Pitch LFO that shows how to set it up.

• Oh thanks! What about delay? Can I assign the mod wheel to that, so if I spin the wheel up I get latency when I’m playing? Here is a link to something I have learned, but I want to play it with the same sound as he is on the Minimoog 1972

• @synthlover said:
    Oh thanks! What about delay? Can I assign the mod wheel to that, so if I spin the wheel up I get latency when I’m playing? Here is a link to something I have learned, but I want to play it with the same sound as he is on the Minimoog 1972

I think it might be worth your while to read some articles or do some tutorials about modular synthesis. All that the modwheel does is send a signal whose strength goes up as the wheel geta turned. So, you want a delay between when you turn it and when it has an effect, you send to send the signal through a delay. (Sorry didn’t have time to watch the video you posted.)

I don’t believe that Model 15 has a delay through which control signals can be passed. You could put a delay on a MIDI cc before it reaches model 15...but I don’t think you can put a delay on a control signal once it reaches model 15...I would be glad to be wrong, however.

• Thank you for your help! I could try to put a delay as you said in the Midi cc.

I’ll be back if something is wrong.

Thanks again👍