Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Help! How to solve google drive large file download problems?

edited December 2020 in Other

I am trying to download a 6GB Google Drive file and it fails every time (message says 'failed: network error'). Tried chrome, safari, readle documents, Firefox, tried ipad and mac, restarted router etc... No joy. This is probably because my WiFi is a bit unstable, it may also be connected to needing to use vpn (Google is blocked here). I have tried download managers, they can't seem to recognise this Google drive link properly. Any advice?Cheers

Comments

• edited December 2020

@Gavinski said:
    I am trying to download a 6GB Google Drive file and it fails every time (message says 'failed: network error'). Tried chrome, safari, readle documents, Firefox, tried ipad and mac, restarted router etc... No joy. This is probably because my WiFi is a bit unstable, it may also be connected to needing to use vpn (Google is blocked here). I have tried download managers, they can't seem to recognise this Google drive link properly. Any advice?Cheers

Do you have a desktop device you can download to?

EDIT: just saw that you tried your Mac. This sounds like a network timeout. File downloads can fail either do to the number of timeouts during a download or the length of timeouts. 6 gig is a lot of data. You might keep trying at different times to see if network performance improves.

How much of the file gets downloaded before it fails? Is there any way for you to break that download into smaller chunks?

• @Gavinski said:

I don't have an answer. But I know that some harddrive don't like file bigger than 4GB. For example, I have a USB stick that refuse file bigger than 4GB. Also Google is very annoying. Each time I use Tor, all Google service tried to annoyed me as much as possible. Google want your data always.

For the future, try to be Google Free the more you can.

Brave is my new browser. Faster than Chrome and way better than Chrome.

• I started to reduce my use of Google, also deleted Chrome from my PC and seek alternative email providers too.

I may stick to Google Photos on my Phone, but will probably use a seperate and non-related account for YouTube.

Reducing, reducing, reducing,...