Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

IProphet updated

Can someone tell me if this is working now?

I bought it about a month ago and got a refund since it kept crashing, but might buy it again if it is actually stable now...

Comments

• I deleted it some time ago...

The only 'fix' seems to be a crashing issue under iOS14, no AUv3 support as far as I can see...
    (Will not re-install it to check since all the original 'waveforms' of the app are already present in iWavestation).

Cheers!

• Hah; I’m kinda intimidated by the iwavestation interface. Plus I like the scale lock keyboard and (hopefully) the range/convenience of presets on the iprophet (didn’t get to test them properly because of the crashes, but I really like that aspect of imini/isem). AU3 would be nice but is not a deal breaker for me if it’s fun to play.

• @ghostwaves said:
    Can someone tell me if this is working now?

I bought it about a month ago and got a refund since it kept crashing, but might buy it again if it is actually stable now...

iOS 14.3, iPad 12.9 2020. Stable here.

• Seems to work on iPadOS 14.3, Air 3 and Pro 12.9 2nd gen.
    I did only test it shortly.

But that i never a guarantee...

• Indeed, last update fixed the crash on start. The hanging notes and other bugs will probably still be there, since they have been since release...
    After iWavestation I hardly played with iProphet.

• Would love this as AU.

• Still have a happy place for old IAA warriors and gave this half an hour this Boxing Day morning with no probs...(IPad Pro/latest)

• @auxmux said:
    Would love this as AU.

1+ , or maybe 1000+. My H. opinion for updates now: AUv3 means update, all others means: bug fixes

• @auxmux said:
    Would love this as AU.

Just adding my voice to this

• I purchased the app a few days ago, I need an info ... how to set the time? can it be done only with the host? I don't think it is in sync even with a host, maybe I don't understand it or there are problems?

• I gotta quit clicking these threads titled like this ☹️

• @NoiseHorse said:
    I gotta quit clicking these threads titled like this ☹️

😂

• Yepp, deleted the app over two years ago and have no intensions of re-installing it again...
    ...even though it's by 'Arturia' the team behind it is Retronyms so yeah, not doing it again...

• @NoiseHorse said:

sorry I got the wrong thread🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• McDMcD
    edited March 2022

@NoiseHorse said:

I have started looking at the dates before opening these Zombie threads. It's the misinformation of the title that does it.

NO ZOMBIES PEOPLE. They are brought to life by carelessness. Just ask your question in a new thread because you can't edit this one from 2020 so why use it?

"iProphet, how to set the time?"

• @Samu said:
    Yepp, deleted the app over two years ago and have no intensions of re-installing it again...
    ...even though it's by 'Arturia' the team behind it is Retronyms so yeah, not doing it again...

Tnx master 4 info… ok received,throw away 10 € 🦥 for some interesting sounds I keep it, I hope to be able to make it work, in AUM if I give it send midi clock it seems to hook the time, I maybe I smoked too much😂😂😂😂😂😂

• I wasn’t whining or hating @Kmatic, I was just feeling bloated and moody.