Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

R.I.P. Leslie West of Mountain

King of the heaviest guitar tone back in 1970:

Comments

• He was awesome! I saw Mountain when they played my sister’s high school in New Jersey. No kidding it was in the main auditorium! I’m sure it was not one of their favorite shows... they were loud AF. Leslie came out in a big blue fringe jacket and hocked a big loogie onto the stage upon his entrance. I was impressed! Opening act was Stone the Crows whose main claim to fame was their lead guitarist was electrocuted on stage, but it was later. Great show!

• R.I.P. Mr.West .... fantastic blues rock guitarist with a killer tone and vibrato to rival Clapton and Kossoff.

Jimi liked Mountain ..... Jack Bruce of course too.

Check this clip of Mountain on Beat Club ..... a very intense firey version of " Don't Look Around" (I'm never coming back!!!)

OMG those were the days

• @at2 said:
    R.I.P. Mr.West .... fantastic blues rock guitarist with a killer tone and vibrato to rival Clapton and Kossoff.

Jimi liked Mountain ..... Jack Bruce of course too.

Check this clip of Mountain on Beat Club ..... a very intense firey version of " Don't Look Around" (I'm never coming back!!!)

OMG those were the days

Drummer’s on fire there.

• Mountain was great. Never in my Life has stuck in my head since the day I heard it more than 30 years ago.