Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AUM crash on ios14 and can't get it back

Today I had a crash while testing Xequence 2 in the AUM app andthe AUM app stopped receiving MIDI from it and from external devices so I thought to delete the app and re-install it back ONLY to get an OPEN fro mthe App store like if the app was never deleted .. pressing on the OPEn button obviously had no effect and I restart the ipad BUT no success.. something got stucked in the system and I can't download the app anymore.. HELP?

Comments

• Try a reboot

• @Rodolfo said:
    Try a reboot

I already mentioned the reboot.. null :s

• Try looking for AUM in Settings –> General –> iPad Storage. It's pretty small, 4.6 MB plus any data, so it'll be near the end. If it's still there, you may be able to complete the delete from there.

I'm not sure why you decided to remove the app. You can "force-quit" an app by double-clicking the Home button and swiping it off the top of the screen. That's usually enough to get a clean start.

• @alancodger said:

@Rodolfo said:
    Try a reboot

I already mentioned the reboot.. null :s

Then sing out from the Appstore and sign in again. Sometimes it corrects issues like yours.

• @uncledave said:
    Try looking for AUM in Settings –> General –> iPad Storage. It's pretty small, 4.6 MB plus any data, so it'll be near the end. If it's still there, you may be able to complete the delete from there.

I'm not sure why you decided to remove the app. You can "force-quit" an app by double-clicking the Home button and swiping it off the top of the screen. That's usually enough to get a clea

I decided to have a fresh install as I thought something got corrupted in the midi module or something, yes I can see a Kymatica AB file of 659 MB in the ipad storage , it onbly shows me the size of documents and data BUT it canot be deleted.. I'm trying to update the ios hope I can sort it out

• @alancodger said:

@uncledave said:
    Try looking for AUM in Settings –> General –> iPad Storage. It's pretty small, 4.6 MB plus any data, so it'll be near the end. If it's still there, you may be able to complete the delete from there.

I'm not sure why you decided to remove the app. You can "force-quit" an app by double-clicking the Home button and swiping it off the top of the screen. That's usually enough to get a clea

I decided to have a fresh install as I thought something got corrupted in the midi module or something, yes I can see a Kymatica AB file of 659 MB in the ipad storage , it onbly shows me the size of documents and data BUT it canot be deleted.. I'm trying to update the ios hope I can sort it out.

So, you see this

but the "Delete App" button is missing, or greyed out? That's not good. I doubt if an iOS update will help, but good luck!

• @uncledave said:

@alancodger said:

@uncledave said:

I decided to have a fresh install as I thought something got corrupted in the midi module or something, yes I can see a Kymatica AB file of 659 MB in the ipad storage , it onbly shows me the size of documents and data BUT it canot be deleted.. I'm trying to update the ios hope I can sort it out.

So, you see this

but the "Delete App" button is missing, or greyed out? That's not good. I doubt if an iOS update will help, but good luck!

Correct but the app was already deleted .. what I see is a generic Icon for the Kymatica AB in the ipad storage and only Documents and Data...NO Delete.. the idea ofrestoring it from scratch does give my head...what possibly went wrong?..oh..yes...APPLE

• I managed to download the app past the update of the ios 14 ( that I already had onboard ) ..

• @alancodger said:
    Correct but the app was already deleted .. what I see is a generic Icon for the Kymatica AB in the ipad storage and only Documents and Data...NO Delete.. the idea ofrestoring it from scratch does give my head...what possibly went wrong?..oh..yes...APPLE

That's the shared storage between AudioShare and AUM. It's not related to the AUM install. It would go away if you deleted AudioShare as well, but you don't want to do that.