Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

[Christmas Deal] AUv3 MIDI Bud Bundle for $9.99 (5 apps)

Hi all, you can grab the bud bundle for $9.99 or complete your collection for less until 28th Monday. The bundle will pop to $19.99 later which will be still cheaper than the $25 full price. Happy holidays and happy new year to all!

(The bundle includes ScaleBud, StepBud, ChordBud 2, ArpBud 2 and RhythmBud)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app-bundle/id1541649738?mt=8

Comments

• That's a amazing deal if u don't own them already

• It’s shocking how much these tools have guided my explorations since I picked them up last month.

• Cool
    Can finish the collection for the very common price of £7.02
    Will purchase later today
    Sweet

• Nice, I finished the bundle off for only .99. Thanks for the heads up

• wow to anyone that’s been on the fence, do not miss this deal... way too good of a deal.

• Nice, got 2 apps for 'free' by completing the bundle :D

• @Samu said:
    Nice, got 2 apps for 'free' by completing the bundle :D

lol enjoy :smiley:
    I never understand the apple's bundle pricing strategy. It's kinda different for everyone I guess :smiley:

• i just got scalebud on this deal, and i am able to search for it via search but it isn’t showing in my app drawer, not under recent or entertainment, it’s strange i’ve searched all over my phone and while i can open it the actual app icon isn’t available to organize into my midi au folder. i think this is an ios 14 related glitch

• Great apps! Picked them all up for BF. These would be be worth it sale or not.

• If you don’t have all of these or any this is a must buy IMO. Cheers @cem_olcay Happy Holidays

• @cem_olcay wow, I just grabbed the bundle, thank you so much! Your apps are so handy, full of functionalities and yet very easy to use. Extremely useful and straightforward when experimenting in AUM. My only wish is purely esthetic: your apps would be perfect if the UI had some hardware vibe (in the style of Brambos or Kai Aras apps).
    Thank you again for your hard work!

• @JanKun said:
    @cem_olcay wow, I just grabbed the bundle, thank you so much! Your apps are so handy, full of functionalities and yet very easy to use. Extremely useful and straightforward when experimenting in AUM. My only wish is purely esthetic: your apps would be perfect if the UI had some hardware vibe (in the style of Brambos or Kai Aras apps).
    Thank you again for your hard work!

I actually like these kind of flat and functional interfaces. I have one vid on Chordbud & RhythmBud, and a separate vid on Arpbud btw. Arpbud is my personal fave of these apps, all very enjoyable and useful tools, this is a really good deal, worth getting!

• I'm on @Gavinski's side about the UI. I really like the flat, simple and ultra clear design of these apps... perhaps a little more colorfull, in the style of Cykle, would be perfect 👌🏻

• holy molly, 0.99 for the remaining three apps. Thank you! :)

• Got them all, already. If you don't, get them now. Still figuring out what's the possibilities combining.