Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Radio Unit by BeepStreet

15678911»

Comments

• @Poppadocrock said:

@NimboStratus said:
    Really having trouble adding a new station. How do you drag from fmstream to radio unit?

Read the earlier pages of this very thread...

@dasgoods said:
    Was there any movement on increasing the number of user slots?

Yea, well it was mentioned several times in this thread I think, with @giku_beepstreet tag attached, not sure if it went any further then that. I was one of the people requesting it, several others did too.

• How can we host as AU just as easily? We need for our photo lab.
    Is that flawless or ??

• wimwim
    edited November 2021

@vancouverphotolab said:
    How can we host as AU just as easily? We need for our photo lab.
    Is that flawless or ??

Can you be more specific about what you mean by "host as AU"? Host where?

• @NoiseFloored said:

I found that this stream URL seems to work for most stations:
    https://radio.garden/api/ara/content/listen/<station-id>/channel.mp3

When you share a station you get a URL like this:
    https://radio.garden/listen/radio-uchile-102-5-fm/g6FEw9TZ

That last part is the station ID that you can replace in the stream URL above. There are a few that haven't worked for me, but I'm fairly certain that it has to do with the source format, because I couldn't even get them to work with their original URL.

excellent, thank you.

• It's on Mac now. Or rather, the iOS version runs on M1 Macs. I just tested it in Ableton 11.2 beta and it works great

• @mistercharlie said:
    It's on Mac now. Or rather, the iOS version runs on M1 Macs. I just tested it in Ableton 11.2 beta and it works great

Is that a new update? Not appearing in the list on my M1 Mini, so maybe it hasn't reached the UK yet. Looking forward to it landing though.

• I think he may have pulled it again to fix a bug

• Still Hoping more preset slots will be added.