Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nembrini Audio's Cali Dual Three Channels - Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

Wrapping up 2020 with some Nembrini Cali Three Channels!

Comments

• I’ve been debating buying this. Thanks.

• Happy Holidays, Dave. Three ho’s coming your way.😉😘

• @LinearLineman said:
    Happy Holidays, Dave. Three ho’s coming your way.😉😘

Excellent! When can I expect them? 😏

• Ho Ho Ho👯‍♂️💃

• Amp is on sale 9.99, bought

• @bobbyj8866 said:
    Amp is on sale 9.99, bought

Worth every penny!

• @Daveypoo said:

@bobbyj8866 said:

Worth every penny!

Do you refer it to the Cali Reverb...any thoughts as to how they compare for non-high-gain applications

• @espiegel123 said:

@Daveypoo said:

@bobbyj8866 said:

Worth every penny!

Do you refer it to the Cali Reverb...any thoughts as to how they compare for non-high-gain applications

I do, but I'm not sure one replaces the other (if you have one, not sure you need the other). I'm not really up on the subtleties and differences between MESA-Boogie amp models beyond the obvious (one has reverb, the other has 3 channels...).

I think they CAN certainly be used for non-high-gain sounds, but I've only grazed the surface of that with the MESA-Boogie amp models. They have a thick, fat, beefy tone by design so if you dig that in a clean tone....