Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Somebody put something in my drink?

edited December 2020 in Other
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• This is cool.... what is that?? Any info?

• dmt water?

• @onerez said:
    This is cool.... what is that?? Any info?

@reasOne said:
    dmt water?

Nature has a lot of exciting surprises for us.
    Search for "bioluminescence" and "deep sea" for more info.

• The inspiration for some of the effects seen on Pandora in Avatar.

• It was also featured in a section of the movie Life of Pi
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0454876/

• I got to see this years ago while on a work trip to Puerto Rico.

My boss at the time was from there and took me out for drinks one night in this resort town near his home. We go to this crazy local bar, real rough place, and he yells at the bartender that I want a La Cucaracha. The whole place goes silent and looks at me (only white guy there). The bartender pours a tall glass of Bacardi 151, adds a splash of sangria, then lights it on fire. He hands me a plastic straw and tells me I have to drink it all through the straw before it melts, or I'll have to start all over on another one.

I finished it just in time, and then everyone takes me to this boat out back and tells me to get in. I'm freaked the F**k out and my boss is just laughing. We head offshore for 10-15 minutes, I'd getting drunker by the second and have no idea what is going on. They stop the boat and start splashing the water and it just lit up all around us for dozens of feet. Just crazy shades of blue, much brighter than I thought something like that would look in person.

Think millions of tiny blue fireflies in the water. Very cool to see in person. The locals said it's really hit or miss how strong the brightness or how large the patches will be. A bit like the aurora borealis, which I always thought was a cool coincidence.