Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iBassist - getting started?

I may be the only one confused by the iBassist app, but this thing is just not intuitive at all. I want to create a simple 2/4 bassline for multiple bars and I have zero idea how to get the progression to be more than 1 bar apiece. I can, of course, choose my chord for 1 bar times 12 but it'd be a heck of a lot easier to tell it I need 12 bars of D, 4 of A and 4 for D. Any ideas how I can do this?

Or is there another bass simulation that will allow me to do it?

Comments

• Ok, took me some doing but my fat fingers figured out you put in the chord and then can drag to the right. Looks like I can't do a 2/4 but that is OK, I'll just do a 4/4 and make it work. Thanks for looking. I wish there was a manual on this app, I have no clue how it works. May have to buy iFretless instead.