Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

U-HE sale!

edited December 2020 in Other

Here ya go:

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/komplete/u-he-offer-2020/

Probably gonna grab Diva and Zebra.

Comments

• Dark Zebra for me!

• Best prices ever. Go at it.

• That's a pretty sweet deal for some nice synths. Zebra was what made me sell my Virus TI2 back in the day.

• REPRO is another sweet one.

• Do tell me - if I have the Collection V 6 (with the Minimoog & Prophet emus) and KOMPLETE 12 with Monark etc, what does U-He bring to the table? Are the emulations significantly better?

I.e. ”Do I need it?” in the context of someone with severe GAS/AAS.

• @rs2000 said:
    REPRO is another sweet one.

Repro is glorious but be warned folks, it has a mean cpu load. Older machines will struggle to bear its heft. If anybody tries the demo, be sure to stress test.

• @Peblin said:
    Do tell me - if I have the Collection V 6 (with the Minimoog & Prophet emus) and KOMPLETE 12 with Monark etc, what does U-He bring to the table? Are the emulations significantly better?

I.e. ”Do I need it?” in the context of someone with severe GAS/AAS.

I have Zebra and Repro and tried many times Diva and tried some times Arturia and Monark and my response is a big YES U-he synths are in another league.

• Bit strange this sale is not on the U-he website, only through Native Instruments 🤔

• @barabajagal said:
    Bit strange this sale is not on the U-he website, only through Native Instruments 🤔

They teamed with NI to get exposure to their user base. NI in return gets great VSTs in their native format (notice it's only the NKS-ready u-he VSTs that are on sale) .

• NKS isn't a different format. It's just wrapper for presets. VSTs are unchanged and the ones from u-he include NKS always now. But the sale is on NI to promote NKS.

• No Bazille.

• I just grabbed the Dark Zebra update for half price (65Cdn$) through this. I had kept checking the U-he site for specials, but it is still 99Euros there. Great deal through NI.

• Yes the REPRO is tempting

• Repro, Diva are essential. Zebra is deep, haven't scratched the surface with it. Bazille, not on sale, but great for modular CZ/PD style synthesis. It's like Shockwave x 💯.