Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Status Bar Overlapping in Full Screen Apps

edited December 2020 in Other

I’ve ran into this issue ever since iPadOS was released last year and haven’t seen too many people talk about it so I’m wondering if its just me. Often times I’ll be inside of an app that doesn’t use the status bar and switch to an app that does like photos, settings, or safari. Then I’ll switch back over to the full screen app which is usually music apps like BM3 or even games like COD Mobile and some parts of the status bar appear in the middle of the screen like the screenshot below.

This also can happen after screen recording or doing anything that causes an icon to appear in the status bar like a call/facetime/or an audio app in the background.
I haven’t found a way to remove it once its there except to restart the entire iPad. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and what’s their advice. I’m using an iPad Pro 12.9 3rd Gen 512gb on iPadOS 14.3. Thanks in advance

Comments

• edited December 2020

Yes, been experiencing this ever since iOS 13 too. I've kinda accepted it as endearing. ;) (seriously, I have no idea how such a highly visible and embarassing bug can stay unfixed for multiple major OS releases!)

I also have never succeeded in reproducing it intentionally, but I swear it happens all the time when I'm not trying :D

• @SevenSystems said:
    Yes, been experiencing this ever since iOS 13 too. I've kinda accepted it as endearing. ;) (seriously, I have no idea how such a highly visible and embarassing bug can stay unfixed for multiple major OS releases!)

I also have never succeeded in reproducing it intentionally, but I swear it happens all the time when I'm not trying :D

It’s really easy to trigger lol. Switching apps will cause it to pop up. I feel like no one at Apple knows about his because they don’t bother with full screen apps or apps that run in the background

• edited December 2020

@YZJustDatGuy said:

@SevenSystems said:

It’s really easy to trigger lol. Switching apps will cause it to pop up. I feel like no one at Apple knows about his because they don’t bother with full screen apps or apps that run in the background

Heh. I've reported another status bar bug (when each app basically shows a different status bar with different network indicators etc.), but apparently not this one. Might just as well do 👍

(but seeing as the other one is still unfixed since October 2019 I'm not too hopeful)