Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Iconnectivity - disappointment in product and support

Product related issues

Comments

• Pretty disappointed in the support I received from Iconnectivity.
    The ICM2+ never worked with my brand new IPad 4's - tested with 3 new out of the box iPads. Support could not resolve the issue. They sent me new firmware updates as well and requested me to test them out. I performed testing for iconnectivity for 3 weeks with the Icm2+ that I had purchased myself and the issue was never resolved. I had to finally return the device as it didn't work. I was also promised a power supply for my efforts but never received it

My support case was not responded to either and I did not get my refund after returning the item that did not work

• Damn shame! I was really looking forward to the 4! I saw the same promise that I saw with Audiobus but it looks like it won't happen. I'm sure that if the Dev doesn't get it fixed some one will find a way to deliver!

• I'm sure you are frustrated with the experience.
    I think it's worth mentioning that any problems with returning the device and getting a refund have nothing to do with iConnectivity though- that's up to the retailer you bought it from.

• +1 Zymos
    @amarmash It depends on seller's return policy. Some give a 7day return and refund policy ,nevertheless if he does not refund you ,he has to replace the device with new one.

• the icm4+ was at gear shows being touted as the next big thing.. two years in a row! ..and it still isn't out! now it looks like griffin might beat them to it. we shall see

• edited April 2014

@amarmash
    i guess you used an 30pin-lightning connector in order to connect your ipad4 ?!
    I do have an ipad4 as well and very interested to get an icm4+ and done some research therefore. One thing I´m always reading, is that ONLY, the original Apple converter are working! NO OTHER ONES. They cost about 30€. Just wanted to mention it.

I´m reading from a lot of users using the icm2+ and an ipad4/ipad air without any issues...

edit:
    http://www.thomann.de/gb/apple_lightning_auf_30_pol_adapter.htm

• I recently had a chance to quickly test an iConnectMidi2 with my ipad4 and it worked no problem... didn't really put it through rigorous testing though.

• edited April 2014

• What sort of problems were you having with the iCM2+? I've had no issues with mine. As previously stated only the official Apple adapters will work.

• edited April 2014

i had the icm2+ with ipad 3 and I was so unhappy with it but I returned it. The audio pass-through technology had requent glitches in the stream when using it with ASIO4all on my PC. everything about product seemed a bit half assed from its delivery to the website. I found it a little rude to not include the power adapter to charge my iPad, And ended up getting one through Mouser for 12 dollars. I still have it if anyone wants to put $10 in my PayPal, I'll mail it to them..

But yeah i returned that thing on day 30 haha the guy was like "wow you made it just in time!"

oh, and the software stopped working after three days on a pretty fresh Windows installation. NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeext...

• It does sound like a lot of the problems are coming from people using the box with Windows.

• I use mine with Windows even more than I do with the iPad. I rarely use audio pass through, and had some problems at first, then got it running well, then tried again recently and couldn't change the buffers to a lower amount. But all that might be an issue with ASIO4ALL and Windows as much as with the device itself.

As a MIDI interface for both Windows and iPad2 though, I'm totally satisfied with mine, and would consider the 4+ or Audio4 if they can ever figure out how to get them built and shipped.

• If the company can't even get its own gear working, I'd hesitate to blame a mature and very widely used ASIO driver...

• I use mine with ipad miniR and win7 dont use asio4all. I use windows mixer and the "listen" tab on the ICM2+ recording device

• I've sung ASIO4ALL's praises for a decade- I'm not blaming it for anything. It's always a bit dicey trying to aggregate multiple devices on Windows, even without adding an iPad to the mix.

I'd like to try the Windows mixer method though...

• Not questioning your loyalty, only the odds. :)

• the iCM2+ sure has been working for me! Nopw where can I get a cheap power cable for it?

• I used the cable from my iodock and its been working fine

• edited April 2014

Sorry, wrong thread ...