Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iPad Pro 11 2018 static noise from case and interfering with audio interface

Hi there everyone.
This goes to the owners of iPad Pro 11 2018.
Could you please place your ears at the back of your iPad and see if you can hear a static noise?
I’ve been having this noise and it also gets through the audio interface
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bh3we28fvwppzti/IMG_5328.MOV?dl=0

Comments

• @Paa89 You might want to identify the specific case you're using. Also, the video's a little unclear.

• @uncledave said:
    @Paa89 You might want to identify the specific case you're using. Also, the video's a little unclear.

Hi there thanks for the reply.
    Basically i have is static sound audible when i place my ears at the back of my ipad. And the static sound is also audible when I connect an audio interface to the ipad.

• no static sound on my ipad pro 2018

• @Paa89 said:
    Hi there everyone.
    This goes to the owners of iPad Pro 11 2018.
    Could you please place your ears at the back of your iPad and see if you can hear a static noise?
    I’ve been having this noise and it also gets through the audio interface
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/bh3we28fvwppzti/IMG_5328.MOV?dl=0

I’m having the same problems it’s a weird static noise on my 11” iPad Pro at the back

• I have the same device and I think I get the same thing occasionally if I Understand you correctly. But it’s only during audio playback.
    A soft reset takes care of it every time for me.