Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drambo is an AU host now / the new Drambo mega thread

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @auxmux said:
    BTW, putting EG Pulse in Drambo as AU is dope af, since I already have kits in there.

Is multi-out supported and if so, how do I use it? 🙏

Put Pulse in the main track before the tracks you want it to output to then tap the input on each track and pick which output from Pulse you want it to go to. Here’s what I have right now with Pure Acid for a visual

• @bleep said:

@tja said:
    Good idea :)

Yeah I'm not too sure about it ... so much knowledge in the mega-thread will now just die, never to be seen by new drambonistas, only found when googling.

Don’t we have a wiki precisely to address that problem?

• @auxmux said:
    BTW, putting EG Pulse in Drambo as AU is dope af, since I already have kits in there.

For multi-out like ruismaker, dm an eg pulse I'm adding a layer mixer, then connecting the layer outputs. Then you can add whatever to the layer. Works for me but I'm a total newbie to this.

• Possible to record mpe notes for GeoShred? Or use the midi channel filter trick like in aum? Haven’t been able to get Drambo to talk to GeoShred yet.

• @Frank303 said:

@auxmux said:

For multi-out like ruismaker, dm an eg pulse I'm adding a layer mixer, then connecting the layer outputs. Then you can add whatever to the layer. Works for me but I'm a total newbie to this.

Thank you and @Fingolfinzzz! Will try this later. 💥

• Oh fuck yes, not having the swing option in AUM was a big bummer. And mutes have become way more easy.

• This has the potential to become extremely fun. Love Drambo to sequence, and it is now easier then ever to sequence the 614 AU synths I own.

There’s a Drambo in my Drambo!

• this is incredible wow

• edited December 2020

@d4d0ug said:

I think I should be seeing a list of my AUv3 instruments? (iPhone 8plus iOS 14.0.1).

Seems to work ok on my iPad...

Restart your iPhone, it’s a weird bug with iOS 14 iirc

• Drambo King of IOS ! Thank you @giku_beepstreet !!!

• edited December 2020

Remarkable! I’m in awe, really.
    Quick question for those who might know. I loaded Bleass Alpha, and its keyboard shows in the AU window, but of course Drambo can’t record from it. So I use the Drambo keys to record in my notes. Great, except the volume is greatly diminished compared to the Bleass dedicated keyboard.

What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: Figured it out. I was using this on my very tiny SE, and in the patch I was using, the velocity depends on where on the keyboard you play. Obviously that's not available in the Drambo step editor.

• Phenomenal release! Finally found a cure for GAS (the HW Groovebox variety) ..

• Drambo inside of Drambo.
    Is this a first?

• ahh wow, this is amazing! :smile:
    Could anyone tell me - if I have drum computer loaded and playing it's sequence, how do I control whether it's playing or not in each Drambo pattern sequence?

• @Jimantronic said:
    ahh wow, this is amazing! :smile:
    Could anyone tell me - if I have drum computer loaded and playing it's sequence, how do I control whether it's playing or not in each Drambo pattern sequence?

What i do is - you can assign patterns to keys/notes so i have a blank pattern and trigger that when i want it to stop. I do that in aum and zenbeats so I’m guessing it works the same in drambo

• The au parameter midi mapping is incredible. Straight up wizard app

• @CracklePot said:
    Drambo inside of Drambo.
    Is this a first?

This is like a movie where the main character goes to cinema😂

• @muzka said:

@Jimantronic said:
    ahh wow, this is amazing! :smile:

What i do is - you can assign patterns to keys/notes so i have a blank pattern and trigger that when i want it to stop. I do that in aum and zenbeats so I’m guessing it works the same in drambo

Took me a little while to find the pattern controls, hidden by the rainbow coloured button on the right with the down arrow, but that works perfect, thank you :smiley:

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Remarkable! I’m in awe, really.
    Quick question for those who might know. I loaded Bleass Alpha, and its keyboard shows in the AU window, but of course Drambo can’t record from it. So I use the Drambo keys to record in my notes. Great, except the volume is greatly diminished compared to the Bleass dedicated keyboard.

What am I doing wrong?

Different velocity, maybe?

• Because the other thread is closed now. Is this thread only about AU hosting now? I ask this because the thread title says so.....

• Totally Tropical. Thank you!

• @Pierre118 said:
    Because the other thread is closed now. Is this thread only about AU hosting now? I ask this because the thread title says so.....

nah, I think it's just a mega Drambo thread so anything Drambo goes :)

• This
    Just
    Feels
    Right
    and
    So so so so

G O O D !

Great work @giku_beepstreet

https://media.giphy.com/media/f9Rrghj6TDckb5nZZR/giphy.gif

• Thank you guys!

• @giku_beepstreet BR: using Korg Electribe Wave > linking a Drambo LFO to Electribe Wave’s Position knob > the LFO range isn’t working properly. Also, changing the LFO frequency effects the LFO range. Also making the LFO unipolar seems to make the position stick to its max value

Still a great update! Absolutely loving it!! 👍💗🚀

• Obligatory - this is LEGENDARY S#%*!

Q: is there a way to make it work with audio interface with multiple input? The 'audio input' module seems to be blank when I load it.

• edited December 2020

Now let’s see if this works. You’ll need DrumComputer and FRMS to hear all of it
    https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/0Siadgp_H16s0QhcLCy-aWbZA#Context+Syntax