Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drambo is an AU host now / the new Drambo mega thread

edited December 2020 in General App Discussion

Start of mega thread 3

Comments

• Good idea :)

• Thanks Max!

• xorxor
    edited December 2020

So freakin awesome!

@giku_beepstreet Would a case-insensitive sort on the AU list be possible? I thought miRack was missing but it’s just at the end of the list.

• This is glorious. @giku_beepstreet is the dude!

• @xor said:
    So freakin awesome!

@giku_beepstreet Would a case-insensitive sort on the AU list be possible? I thought miRack was missing but it’s just at the end of the list.

Good point... btw. this window has search option, just scroll up

• Added Audio Units hosting (standalone app only). Support for all AUv3 unit types and multi-output.
    • Added support for sustain pedal
    • Added CPU meter
    • Hold step + play to start playback from selected beat
    • Added support for BT keyboard - play notes or use for MIDI mapping
    • Flexi sampler module: overlapping notes are declicked now, samples playback in Trigger mode ends at Loop end point.
    1. This is amazing.
    2. Is it possible to route drum computer multi outs to tracks, and midi from tracks to drum computer au ..?
  • Is there a way to send or sync to a midi clock now, or is it still a case of having to using midi link sync?

• edited December 2020

@d4d0ug said:
    Is there a way to send or sync to a midi clock now, or is it still a case of having to using midi link sync?

still a case of having to use midi link sync or something
    audiobus is very robust

• Is there a way to send or sync to a midi clock now, or is it still a case of having to using > @Max23 said:

@d4d0ug said:
    Is there a way to send or sync to a midi clock now, or is it still a case of having to using midi link sync?

still a case of having to use midi link sync

Well, that’s a shame. Was hoping, have been asking, got the impression it was coming.

• @yonhorizon said:
    1. This is amazing.
    2. Is it possible to route drum computer multi outs to tracks, and midi from tracks to drum computer au ..?

Just put Drum computer on the Main track, before tracks and connect each Track module input to a separate Drum Computer output.

• edited December 2020

it is coming
    but Rome wasn't build in a day ;)
    as mega thread 3 indicates :)

• Hell yeah.

• This is a fucking amazing update! This was the missing piece for Drambo! Loving this!

• Thank you @giku_beepstreet !!! This is amazing!

• @giku_beepstreet multi input is yet to come, right?

• @tja said:
    Good idea :)

Yeah I'm not too sure about it ... so much knowledge in the mega-thread will now just die, never to be seen by new drambonistas, only found when googling.

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@yonhorizon said:
    1. This is amazing.

Just put Drum computer on the Main track, before tracks and connect each Track module input to a separate Drum Computer output.

Thanks alot!! For all your amazing work !!
    This should also work to send midi from tracks to drum comp? T1 sends to kick t2 sends to sd....?

• It's amazingly intuitive to quickly set up some modulation jams of AU plugins, with the mini-lfos, p-locking etc. This could actually replace many AUM type sessions, never thought I'd say that ...

• edited December 2020

Btw, is it just me, or is Drambo a bit too sensitive in engaging "connect mode" when all you want to do is wiggle that lfo strength knob?

• @giku_beepstreet you my friend are a legend. This is awesome

• This is crazy...craaaazzzzzyyy...

• Wow. There goes my day 😂

• @giku_beepstreet Crazy update! Awesome work.. 👍 BIG Thank you.. 👏

• @bleep said:

@tja said:
    Good idea :)

Yeah I'm not too sure about it ... so much knowledge in the mega-thread will now just die, never to be seen by new drambonistas, only found when googling.

we found out that we need to changer chapters from time to time
    otherwise nobody is able to follow the conversation anymore

• This is really great :)
    I do hope that AU window floating is still on the roadmap as I find it good for workflow and some AUs just don't like these current shapes.

• BTW, putting EG Pulse in Drambo as AU is dope af, since I already have kits in there.

Is multi-out supported and if so, how do I use it? 🙏

• Excellent!!! 👍🚀🌈

• The great part about this is running it standalone and connecting it to another application to get the audio. There’s so many possibilities with the app.