Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
IPAD PRO 12.9 DSP % INSIDE AUM USING DIFFERENT SETUP
I just made some tests since lately I noticed some strange thing happens with DSP inside AUM using an iPad Pro 12.9 2020 1tb (700gb free) on iOS 13.7.
Here is my result using the same configuration inside AUM running 1 auv3 synth (Moog model 15), 1 IAA app (Groovebox) with both 2 effects (kymatica reverb and BLEASS filter) and 2 midi effects in the last lane (fugue machine and midi LFO).
- IPad speaker 48hz, 512 ms latency dsp 27%
- IPad with usb c to jack original Apple adapter, 48hz, 512 ms, dsp 36%
- IPad with external audio card (Scarlett), usb c adapter Kingston nucleum, 44.1hz, 512 ms, 40% Dsp
- Same as third but with external Yeti mic attached dsp 45%
- IPad with third party usb c adaptor with headphone jack (EUASOO), 48hz, 512 ms, dsp 31%.
Do you know why this happens?
Why using external audio card or usb c to jack adapter saturated so fast iPad dsp?
Thanks for all the answers❤️