Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AB2 in-app purchase problems still?

edited April 2014 in Support and Feedback

I've read about the issues with the in-app extension, and waited until the latest update. Up until now I've done fine with the base version of AB2, no problems. Just bought the extension, and everything now seems buggy. Alchemy and DM1 both crash the system, goes out of AB. Echo Pad seems to have trouble too. Tried to load two effects and things crashed. Briefly had things working but nothing as dependable as before the in-app purchase. Is this a known problem? I'm running an iPad Mini with nothing else in memory and clear using cMemory before launching….

Comments

• edited April 2014

A specific example: just had DrumJam and AUFX working, tried to swap out DrumJam load Animoog, the whole thing crashed. Restarted effects, then went to load Nave, AB CRASHED

Note. Have tried at all latency settings, inc 1012. Same result. this may be specific issue with Nave and perhaps Alchemy, DrumJam, since it did NOT crash when using some other input apps….