Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

triqtraq update

dj8dj8
edited April 2014 in General App Discussion

V. 1.4:

• Visual metronome for tempo
  • Pitch indication on piano
  • 8 new sample kits (Drums: Trapped, Vinylla / Perc: Bugged, Shorty / Bass: Lowfly, Noseya / Keys: Frankenjuice, Whistleblower) and 2 new demo sessions (OrangeSkies, SnakeEyes)
  • Realtime quantization is now an option (via App Settings)
  • AudioCopy 2 support

One of my favorite "quick fix" apps, but very useful and powerful for creating backing tracks quickly...

Not listed above, but update also seems to upgraded resolution for iPad also. Looks like full rez for my iPad 2 , at least...

EDIT: Added link.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/triqtraq-jam-sequencer/id488578848?mt=8

Comments

• Forgot to mention above: for some reason developer doesn't list on iTunes, but triqtraq does work in AudioBus as an input...

• yearh great and fun app for sure!

• I like this one as well, although it's taking some time to learn it...

• @Brain said:

I like this one as well, although it's taking some time to learn it...

I agree... I've been trying to put a little pressure on the developer to post a manual. I think it would help his sales, too.

• Series of 8 tutorials here

And a pretty good. if not hurried, run through here.