Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

A few of my AddStation Presets (video)

No plugins used as I wanted to present the synth presets as is. A limiter would have been handy as it gets a bit loud and distorted sometimes. Hopeful I can share these and +60 more soon. :D

Comments

• These are incredible. Makes me want to spend some more time with AddStation.

• Addstation is a crazy app..... I need to spend more time with it. Thanks for showing these. Sounds great.

• @Pxlhg said:
    No plugins used as I wanted to present the synth presets as is. A limiter would have been handy as it gets a bit loud and distorted sometimes. Hopeful I can share these and +60 more soon. :D

Wow these all sound great @Pxlhg! You’re a hero for making presets for this beast; I’ve only managed to completely ruin sounds with Addstation lol

It’s completely alien to me, coming from learning pretty much everything I know about synthesis on subtractive synthesizers.

You definitely seem to have a handle on it! Looking forward to you sharing these with us!

• @Pxlhg said:

Tremendous job. I was initially mad at you for hogging all those pixels but I see you put them to good use. Carry on.

• @Skyblazer said:
    These are incredible. Makes me want to spend some more time with AddStation.

@onerez said:
    Addstation is a crazy app..... I need to spend more time with it. Thanks for showing these. Sounds great.

@Intrepolicious said:
    Wow these all sound great @Pxlhg! You’re a hero for making presets for this beast; I’ve only managed to completely ruin sounds with Addstation lol

It’s completely alien to me, coming from learning pretty much everything I know about synthesis on subtractive synthesizers.

You definitely seem to have a handle on it! Looking forward to you sharing these with us!

@Philandering_Bastard said:
    Tremendous job. I was initially mad at you for hogging all those pixels but I see you put them to good use. Carry on.

Thank you for your kind remarks, it is a truly wonderful apparatus and not too complicated either once you get to know the parts. I really like messing about with it.

• !inspirederipsni!