Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis 3: Micrologue arp broken?

edited November 2020 in General App Discussion

I just bought the ARP iap but I can’t get it to work. Basically it’s stuck on the first step, it also bugs out completely while holding a key (or more) while changing parameters. The factory Arp presets work though.

Jotted down some random pattern in the arp on the first regular Micrologue preset, using iPhone 11 iOS 14.2 - it behaves the same on iPad Pro 10.5” iOS 14.2. Have I missed anything here?

Comments

• Same behavior here iPad Pro 12.9 iOS 14.2, Cubasis 3.1.3. I didn’t buy the arp in Cubasis 2 so I can’t compare between the two.

• It was mentioned on the Cubasis forum. A fix is coming. From @Lars:

The Micrologue ARP issue will be resolved in the next Cubasis update.
    For the time being/as a workaround, please choose a factory ARP preset and tap the "reset steps" button.

• Great, thanks.

• As far as I know it’s a bug in Cubasis 3 when starting to create an arp from scratch, all the presets using the arp work fine.

Hopefully @LFS and his tram have fixed this for the upcoming 3.2 release...

• LFSLFS
    edited November 2020

@Samu said:
    As far as I know it’s a bug in Cubasis 3 when starting to create an arp from scratch, all the presets using the arp work fine.

Hi @ChrisG, Hi @Samu, Hi all,

The Micrologue ARP issue should be resolved in the upcoming update.

Best,
    Lars

• @LFS said:

@Samu said:
    As far as I know it’s a bug in Cubasis 3 when starting to create an arp from scratch, all the presets using the arp work fine.

Hi @ChrisG, Hi @Samu, Hi all,

The Micrologue ARP issue should be resolved in the upcoming update.

Best,
    Lars

Thanks Lars. 👍

• Just purchased Micrologue ARP. Under MODE, if i select anything other than the preset mode it will not change. For example. 18 inches VCF ARP is preset to the UP/DOWN MODE. If i try to change it to any other MODE such as CHORD nothing seems to happen. Any thoughts.