Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

won't be here

edited November 2020 in Creations

In a classic example of "things that happen in life", I bought an iPad for music production and have so far mainly used it for digital art—bar a raft of un(probably-never-to-be)finished ambient AUM jams. Anyhow, here's some music/painting:

Comments

• Impressive renaissance person, creative in so many ways. Amazing. Not at all jealous... :)

• That's really funny.
    I've purchased my first iPad (iPad 1, 16GB) as a replacement for a Wacom tablet. Same price, not an exact replacement but a built-in monitor so I can have the image under my fingers.

It soon turned out to be even more fun when used as a musical instrument. And a portable FreeBSD variant with lots of interesting 3rd party apps. Jailbreak times were good times.

• This is a groovy track and sweet painting!

• edited November 2020

Awesome painting and track. What are you painting on, Procreate?
    Sketch Club was free some days ago. It may not be as powerful as others, but the built-in community is cool :wink:
    They are always dropping challenges, some with prizes

Nevermind... silly me. Just saw the video title regarding it being Procreate :lol:

• @Svetlovska said:
    Impressive renaissance person, creative in so many ways. Amazing. Not at all jealous... :)

Ha, cheers—if it’s any consolation, my life’s a mess. :)

@raindro said:
    This is a groovy track and sweet painting!

Ta!

@senhorlampada said:
    Awesome painting and track. What are you painting on, Procreate?
    Sketch Club was free some days ago. It may not be as powerful as others, but the built-in community is cool :wink:
    They are always dropping challenges, some with prizes

Nevermind... silly me. Just saw the video title regarding it being Procreate :lol:

Not come across Sketch Club, evidently I’m insufficiently cool.

@rs2000 said:
    That's really funny.
    I've purchased my first iPad (iPad 1, 16GB) as a replacement for a Wacom tablet. Same price, not an exact replacement but a built-in monitor so I can have the image under my fingers.

It soon turned out to be even more fun when used as a musical instrument. And a portable FreeBSD variant with lots of interesting 3rd party apps. Jailbreak times were good times.

Still a relatively active jailbreak scene, last time I checked, providing you’re willing to forego the very latest versions of i(Pad)OS...

• @shortsadvocate said:
    Not come across Sketch Club, evidently I’m insufficiently cool.

You are way cool, mate! :sunglasses: