Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beathawk IAP Sale Timing (answered)

Anyone up on the timing of Beathawk’s IAP sales? Appsliced doesn’t track IAP’s. UVI announced a Black Friday sale, but apparently it didn’t include Beathawk IAP’s.

Comments

• I’m pretty sure they did last year on Black Friday. They haven’t updated the app in a year though. I don’t even know if it still works with iOS 14.* makes you wonder if they have abandoned it?

• Perhaps the sale was for desktop only?

None of their apps seems to be on sale at the moment.

• I’m on 13.7, but it would suck if it was abandoned nonetheless. @LinearLineman has very highly recommended some of the Beathawk instruments and I’ve been waiting for their next IAP sale to buy. I don’t plan on using the actual app, I want to sounds to use in BM3.

• Appsliced certainly does track IAPs.

The interface is not as robust, but they'll email you whenever IAPs go on sale, as long as you have the alert setup prior to the sale.

• I thought I saw that they responded to someone on Twitter, saying check back in about a month, which I figured was Xmas sale.

It was probably buried in that sales mega thread, though, and I couldn’t easily find it again.

• Maybe they didn't update it. But they released some new packs since last year

• @CracklePot said:
    I thought I saw that they responded to someone on Twitter, saying check back in about a month, which I figured was Xmas sale.

It was probably buried in that sales mega thread, though, and I couldn’t easily find it again.

I saw this as well.

• @kidslow yup, i had alerts set for Factory, Looperator, Blocs Wave and A few others and I haven’t Received a single notification. Checked to make sure my contact was correct with the site and it’s all good so I assumed their notification system was lacking. I was getting weekly featured app sales emails and those stopped coming too. But what I was referring to was that they don’t show IAP’s sales in the same way they show app sales when you search for latest music app sales.

@CracklePot i thought I saw that too. I emailed UVI, if they answer I’ll post the reply here.

• BeatHawk still works and isn’t going away. They’ve released a number of IAPs this year.

Not every app needs to be touched every few months to be supported. There is such a thing as a finished product.

• @mjcouche said:
    BeatHawk still works and isn’t going away. They’ve released a number of IAPs this year.

Not every app needs to be touched every few months to be supported. There is such a thing as a finished product.

Well that’s good to know. It seems all the other apps break whenever there is an iOS update.

• @king_picadillo said:
    @kidslow yup, i had alerts set for Factory, Looperator, Blocs Wave and A few others and I haven’t Received a single notification. Checked to make sure my contact was correct with the site and it’s all good so I assumed their notification system was lacking. I was getting weekly featured app sales emails and those stopped coming too. But what I was referring to was that they don’t show IAP’s sales in the same way they show app sales when you search for latest music app sales.

I've been receiving notifications for IAPs this week: iKaossilator, Gestrument, Quincy, Poly 2, Nanostudio 2, Syntorial all triggered. Are you sure that any of your alerts should have emailed you and did not? Did Sugar Bytes put the IAPs on sale? You're right that they don't show IAP sales in the same way. What I've found best is to setup an email alert. You can't delete an alert once you set one up. All you can do is disable it. The whole IAP interface is different, but it does seem to work. Better than nothing.

• @Brad said:

@mjcouche said:
    BeatHawk still works and isn’t going away. They’ve released a number of IAPs this year.

Well that’s good to know. It seems all the other apps break whenever there is an iOS update.

Independent from iOS updates, I remember that I had some problems when using its AUv3 version as a sequencer inside AUM. The standalone version had issues with MIDI sync for a long time until they finally just removed it instead of fixing.

• The new Total Bass IAP is on my list as soon as the price drops.

• @king_picadillo I saw this on Facebook.

• edited November 2020

@mojozart said:
    The new Total Bass IAP is on my list as soon as the price drops.

Hey, me too 😅
    Although it seems that it has more synth basses than real basses while real bass variety is what need...

• I’ve been using it today. I use it a fair bit. Always seems to work for me no issues. I have quite a few of the IAPs and rate them very highly - would love to get more.

• @rud said:

I saw this on Facebook.

Could it be that we finally get a major update to BeatHawk?

• @Samu said:

@rud said:

I saw this on Facebook.

That would be a NICE Christmas gift!!!

• @ruggedsmooth said:

@Samu said:

@rud said:

I saw this on Facebook.

That would be a NICE Christmas gift!!!

Agreed! That would be something to get excited about!

• A major update would be the cherry on top for beathawk. I got a wishlist for Santa and uvi for this app :)

• From UVI support:

“I confirm you that our current Black Friday sale available on our website does not apply to our iOS products but FYI we will offer some discounts on the AppleStore in a couple of weeks so stay tuned ;-)

I confirm you that we should have an update available for BeatHawk early next year.”

• @king_picadillo said:
    From UVI support:

“I confirm you that our current Black Friday sale available on our website does not apply to our iOS products but FYI we will offer some discounts on the AppleStore in a couple of weeks so stay tuned ;-)

I confirm you that we should have an update available for BeatHawk early next year.”

Great news on both counts!

You’re sure you weren’t talking with a robot though?

🤣

• @king_picadillo said:
    From UVI support:

That will be great..

• @Obo i had them fill out a captcha and they successfully clicked the “I am not a robot” box. So clearly it was a very clever, and also charming, robot.

• @king_picadillo said:
    @Obo i had them fill out a captcha and they successfully clicked the “I am not a robot” box. So clearly it was a very clever, and also charming, robot.

But you didn’t make them pick out all the street signs and crosswalks? Definitely a robot.

• 😅
    They must be giving us a hard time deliberately. As if 2020 hadn't been enough so far.

• It’s happening, omg it’s like totally happening!

• Sound packs are on sale now :smile:

• Keeping an eye for the Dark Atmospheres, Ambient and Mallets
    Just weighing the disk space :lol: