Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Zimmer / Continua and Poseidon

At last I have found the perfect apps for this genre. Two tracks Poseidon at the beginning followed by Continua echoing track at 1:00 and a second Continua lead at 1:35 by the incomparable @Spidericemidas. A dash of Module String Quartet near the end. Happy Thanksgiving fellow blade runners!

Comments

• Ooh, I like that! Nice scapey sci-fi atmos. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!

• Same to you @Spidericemidas. I hope you’ll feel better by Xmas!

• @LinearLineman Incredible sound you’re able to get out of those apps. This could easily be part of a movie score. Well done.

• Thanks for listening @Thepixelproducers, I’m glad it worked for you. They are both great tools.

• Hit hit the target dead center with this tribute to some masters.

For the record: it was Vangelis for the original "Blade Runner" and Hans Zimmer for the "Blade Runner 2049"sequel. I got resonances from both... though Hans would have made his score a reflection of the original.

Even before Blade Runner Tangerine Dream scored William Freidkin's "Sorcerer" movie.

• @LinearLineman Sounds great! I just bought Continua and I am enjoying it. Is this improvised like most of your piece?

• edited December 2020

I like this track. Could be used as a soundtrack to a dystopian sci-fi scene I think.
    I got a little lost in the chord structure around the 2:00 mark for a few seconds.
    I liked the chord progression with the borrowed major chord around 00:32, then back to minor chord.

• @McD, the original French version of Sorcerer, Wages of Fear was far superior. See if you can get it.
    @ecou, thanks and, yeah, all my stuff is improvised. I haven’t actually composed anything for thirty years.
    @McM, thanks. I liked that major change, too. These things are never planned by me. Just happen in the moment.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @McD, the original French version of Sorcerer, Wages of Fear was far superior. See if you can get it.
    @ecou, thanks and, yeah, all my stuff is improvised. I haven’t actually composed anything for thirty years.
    @McM, thanks. I liked that major change, too. These things are never planned by me. Just happen in the moment.

New challenge! Compose something. I will sure be brilliant.

• Nice soundtrack vibes, big sound for a little ipad!