Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Three new Funky Acid Bangers from Insomniak

edited November 2020 in Creations

Posted a new 3 song EP you can stream free on Bandcamp.
edit: now 4 songs 😄

Slower tempo but high energy acid tracks using Troublemaker and Pure Acid for the 303 sounds and various other iOS synths for the rest.

https://insomniak.bandcamp.com/album/acid-house-g

Comments

• Sooooooo squelchy-blippy-twangy-bumpin’-flashy-meaty-beaty-big and bouncy...🌡

• edited November 2020

Cool tracks, thanks for sharing! I particularly like that major third-ish riff in the 3rd song.

• My exwife gf came in from the next room to compliment Do The Math. High praise indeed.

• Seriously groovy. Awesome EP, @1nsomniak

• Love this......... but am hallucinating??? You said 3 song EP...... is there not 4? 😟

• These are sick!! Love the groove on Get Gown Get Even.

As an acid expert do you have any opinion on that new SquareAcid app?

• Hey guys, thanks for the feedback!

Yes I added a 4th song last night, didnt include “you do the math” at first because it isnt really acid but then decided it still fit in well with the others anyways.

@aleyas not sure I’ll have to check that out, so far my favourites are Troublemaker and Pure Acid.

• @1nsomniak said:
    Hey guys, thanks for the feedback!

Yes I added a 4th song last night, didnt include “you do the math” at first because it isnt really acid but then decided it still fit in well with the others anyways.

@aleyas not sure I’ll have to check that out, so far my favourites are Troublemaker and Pure Acid.

You have mad Math skillz!!!

• @onerez said:

@1nsomniak said:
    Hey guys, thanks for the feedback!

You have mad Math skillz!!!

Thats what the ladies say 😄

btw Im not exactly sure what the real vocal is in “You do the Math” but its not that.

• Cool EP set ! B)

• @LinearLineman said:
    My exwife gf came in from the next room to compliment Do The Math. High praise indeed.

Love this btw, on rare occasions my track catches the ear of a friends spouse and then I know its a hit haha.