Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drambo Rambo Hell!

It is just a live performance in my room. don't kill me :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=SvJRF8UixfY

Thanks;)

Comments

• Too late. I have released the Kraken. Don't answer to door. I have not actually listened to your music yet but the Kraken needed to be fed and you reminded me of the need to find fresh meat.

• Nice jam. And good frame in your video.

• @McD said:
    Too late. I have released the Kraken. Don't answer to door. I have not actually listened to your music yet but the Kraken needed to be fed and you reminded me of the need to find fresh meat.

About time. That Kraken needs exercise at least twice a day. A Kraken is for life, not just for Christmas...

• OK... I made it to the video. I'm struck by your visual style. I love the Fairlight framing.
    Very cool. This is also yet another positive endorsement that all you need is Drambo.
    I didn't love the sounds of Drambo that I was making but now with the Wavetable I think
    I'll be able to craft something sonically interesting totally by accident... or on purpose... not much difference in my case.

Keep sharing.

• @McD said:
    OK... I made it to the video. I'm struck by your visual style. I love the Fairlight framing.
    Very cool. This is also yet another positive endorsement that all you need is Drambo.
    I didn't love the sounds of Drambo that I was making but now with the Wavetable I think
    I'll be able to craft something sonically interesting totally by accident... or on purpose... not much difference in my case.

Keep sharing.

Are you interested in a Continua-style oscillator done with Drambo?

• @rs2000 said:
    Are you interested in a Continua-style oscillator done with Drambo?

Sure. Is it up on PatchStorage already? I love deconstructing your work to see how the sausage is made in Drambo. I just look it over for the building blocks but sometimes I change knobs to see what happens.

• Awesome stuff
    Makes me cower in shame as I don't explore Drambo enough :lol: