Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AUM folder location iOS

Hi everyone,

Is it possible to move the location of the AUM folder inside the Files app ?
Location by default is "On my iPad" but I was wondering if it was possible to move it to "iCloud Drive"
Now i'm using AirDrop to send my sessions from my iPad to my iPhone and the other way round.
Same for AudioShare recordings.

Comments

• Or find it? I just came across a similar situation last night. Where did you find the folder? I tried to find it but couldn't. But when I try to create an AUM folder I'm told there is already a folder with that name. When I search 2 show up but I have no idea where they are. Seems moving the folder would have to be recognised by AUM but I can't see any setting.

• @mundelator said:
    Hi everyone,

Is it possible to move the location of the AUM folder inside the Files app ?
    Location by default is "On my iPad" but I was wondering if it was possible to move it to "iCloud Drive"
    Now i'm using AirDrop to send my sessions from my iPad to my iPhone and the other way round.
    Same for AudioShare recordings.

No, you can't move them.

• @Ailerom The AUM folder is into the Files app under Locations you’ll see « On my iPad »

• Not here it isn't. A search says there are 2 folders named AUM in Files but I have search and there is nothing I can find.

• @Ailerom said:
    Not here it isn't. A search says there are 2 folders named AUM in Files but I have search and there is nothing I can find.

What OS version do you have?

The folder AUM should be visible On My iPad in the Files app. If it isn't, try rebooting your iPad.

• @Ailerom said:
    Not here it isn't. A search says there are 2 folders named AUM in Files but I have search and there is nothing I can find.

That is strange.
    Maybe you need to save a Project to make it show up or something?

Anyway, the other AUM folder is for recordings you make in AUM. That folder sits in AudioShare. (Now I wonder what happens if you only have AUM, but not AudioShare).

• @espiegel123 said:

@Ailerom said:

What OS version do you have?

The folder AUM should be visible On My iPad in the Files app. If it isn't, try rebooting your iPad.

AUM has been on here for about a year. Running 14.2 on an iPad 7th gen

• @CracklePot said:

@Ailerom said:

That is strange.

Anyway, the other AUM folder is for recordings you make in AUM. That folder sits in AudioShare. (Now I wonder what happens if you only have AUM, but not AudioShare).

If the folder only shows up with contents it would be a first. Plenty of other folders with nothing in them. So confusing that they show up with a search but not by manually looking.

• @Ailerom said:

@CracklePot said:

@Ailerom said:

That is strange.

If the folder only shows up with contents it would be a first. Plenty of other folders with nothing in them. So confusing that they show up with a search but not by manually looking.

When you are in AUM, and tap on the Files icon in AUM's menu, are there folders and files there?

What you are experiencing is not usual.

• @espiegel123 said:

@Ailerom said:

@CracklePot said:

@Ailerom said:

That is strange.

When you are in AUM, and tap on the Files icon in AUM's menu, are there folders and files there?

What you are experiencing is not usual.

Yes. Did some recording there yesterday. Found the files and played them back. No worries.