Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rozeta Sequencer Suite (Bram Bos) walkthrough video Pt 2 (3 FREE Copies to Give Away!)

Rozeta Sequencer Suite (Bram Bos) walkthrough video Pt 2 (3 FREE Copies to Give Away!)

This is my Part 2 detailed Walkthough of Bram Bos’s Rozeta Sequencer Suite. In this one I cover everything you need to know about the Rozeta XY / Cells / Rhythm / LFO / Collider midi apps. Such a fantastic tool, but no manual! So these videos are an invaluable guide. Details of how to win a free copy of the app are in the pinned youtube comment. Please remember to give a thumbs up if you find this useful, thanks!

Timestamps:

00:00 Intro, Rozeta Collider, Rozeta LFO walkthroughs
12:10 Rozeta Rhythm walkthrough
18:00 Rozeta Cells Walkthrough
22:25 Rozeta XY Walkthrough
27:55 Another Rozeta LFO example

Comments

• Ah brilliant, you finished it already! Well done 🎉

• edited November 2020

It's hard to get the momentum going to do a Pt 2 vid sometimes, but yes! And some good stuff in here, will be very useful for some people, especially those who have difficulty with using midi apps. Thanks @krupa!

• Even though the video is very informative my eye just got stuck on the red icon with a mic on it as I don't recall what app that is :D

So what is this one?

• Thafknar! And it is great

• Good timing! I’m just taking a break in the middle of Pt 1. 😄

• edited November 2020

Haha!

• Wish Brams would do Troublemaker for desktop.. it has to be the best Bass... ever.
    Have Trilian (Nice update recently).. But Troublemaker is an amazing instrument..

• @RajahP said:
    Wish Brams would do Troublemaker for desktop.. it has to be the best Bass... ever.
    Have Trilian (Nice update recently).. But Troublemaker is an amazing instrument..

Yeah! Would love to see more synths from Bram.

• edited November 2020

@Gavinski Need this help badly, but also need the link for Part One which I shall easily find but might be worth adding it in up top for other future reprobates etc.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh goody tonite after work I can finally get to grips with this masterpiece. Thx @Gavinski!

• Thanks. I was just trying to get a grip on cells.

• @Owgill said:
    Very nice @Gavinski thank you for Part 1and 2

@sbcfx said:
    Oh goody tonite after work I can finally get to grips with this masterpiece. Thx @Gavinski!

@dustybins said:
    Thanks. I was just trying to get a grip on cells.

Thanks folks! As usual I learnt a fair few things myself in the making of this video. I had mostly reached for x0x before as my first choice of midi drum sequencer but I realised while digging in to these how damn great the Rhythm app is for live jamming.

• Been waiting patiently for the sequel! Particles and Collider are the most interesting ones for me because of their random nature but altogether it's a great suite of tools so thanks for helping me to get the best out of it...👍

• @enkaytee said:
    Been waiting patiently for the sequel! Particles and Collider are the most interesting ones for me because of their random nature but altogether it's a great suite of tools so thanks for helping me to get the best out of it...👍

Sorry to have kept you waiting so long Nige 😝. I have a soft spot for Particles, in particular. Rhythm is also wonderful. What a great collection of apps.

• Thing I hadn’t quite registered until yesterday: you can use Rhythm as a melodic sequencer. The last couple of MIDI mappings are “C Major” and “C Minor”, which makes the bass drum lane your C note and the other drums the scale notes in sequence to the C an octave above. You can use Scaler to transpose if you need a different octave and/or a different root note. It’s rudimentary as sequencers go, but it’s a fun way to generate rhythmic-melodic textures that’s more controllable than Particles or Collider.

• @celtic_elk said:
    Thing I hadn’t quite registered until yesterday: you can use Rhythm as a melodic sequencer. The last couple of MIDI mappings are “C Major” and “C Minor”, which makes the bass drum lane your C note and the other drums the scale notes in sequence to the C an octave above. You can use Scaler to transpose if you need a different octave and/or a different root note. It’s rudimentary as sequencers go, but it’s a fun way to generate rhythmic-melodic textures that’s more controllable than Particles or Collider.

Ah, very nice tip indeed! Looking forward to trying that, I hadn't really paid any attention to those mappings 🙌