Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Black Friday Sales

I know there’s a thread for general app sales but there’s a lot of extra stuff in there and it’s not focused on this weekend. Figured we could use a dedicated thread.

Agonizer is 50% off: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/agonizer/id1499426175

I actually believe all of Kai Aras’s apps are on sale.

Korg Gadget 2 IAPs: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/korg-gadget-2/id791077159

Comments

• Only if you post it in the other one as well (the Stay At Home thread) :wink:

• Self promoted sales? How dare you?! 😉

• I think it is but only if you add Rosetta Sequencer Suite to the sale :#

• I still haven’t used most of the apps I bought in the last Black Friday sale :-/

• is ruismaker fm on sale also or is that the normal price?

• Normal price

• Bram cut the Ruismaker price 50% on November 30th of 2019 and it's been that price ever since...

• If I hadn't ever bought these apps within HRS of their release, I'd be excited about your sale. ;)

• I just bought Mozaic. Very nice app. I only have chordulator for the moment but it’s already worth it.

• I think this is the droid you're looking for, OP...

From the Stay At Home Cause Everything is Canceled Sales thread:

@Millwardesque said:
    For anyone else who's trying desperately to wait until all the sales have dropped before shopping, I've put all the stuff I've found on sale this week into a Google Sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-PagS7JgInLVgXnngVPfrrfJAjYseePvKAurYRkWpUA/edit#gid=0

I haven't made it alllll the way back to when sales started dropping last week yet, but I'm working on it.

Please add anything you see missing :smile:

H/T to Millwardesque and contributors.

• Just picked up the only bram app I didn't have Scatterbrain.

• @I_sip_cupps said:
    Just picked up the only bram app I didn't have Scatterbrain.

That might be my favourite of the bunch!

• Thanks, Telecharge, for that spreadsheet. Very helpful.

General question: is there any reason to wait for Monday, CyberMonday? Or are most of these sale prices Friday through Monday?

• @ThinAirX said:
    Thanks, Telecharge, for that spreadsheet. Very helpful.

General question: is there any reason to wait for Monday, CyberMonday? Or are most of these sale prices Friday through Monday?

Friday through Monday usually. But sometimes new sales will appear on Monday.

• Yes, thanks @telecharge - that’s a great amount of effort you have gone to there.

• @ThinAirX said:
    Thanks, Telecharge, for that spreadsheet. Very helpful.

Yea some apps say how long they will be on sale but most dont. If there was something you wanted I’d grab it as soon as possible because there is no guarantee it will be discounted come Monday. As @cian said there will probably be a few more sales on Monday.

• @ThinAirX @robosardine To be clear. I just posted the link -- @Millwardesque did the heavy lifting.

Sorry for any confusion, and glad you found it helpful.

Happy Hunting!

• Bud apps sale, $.99 each is Today Only!****

• Thanks @telecharge Alright, who just resorted the sheet? 🙂

• Elliot Garage sEgments $5.99

• The entire Samples From Mars Sample Collection- everything they have, is $39 that’s 52.5 GB zip of amazing samples. Retail price is $1608.00

At 58 sample packs and just over 50GB, this download gives you every single product we've ever developed. The majority of sounds are multi-sampled one shot WAVs, of drum machines and synthesizers, mapped to sampler instruments for Ableton, Kontakt, Logic, Reason and many more. Drum products are additionally formatted for MPC500, 1000, and 2500, Maschine, and Battery, and the synths are multi-sampled at every note, and playable via midi keyboard. Each product is a single file download, and we've also created a 1GB download that contains only the most essential samples from every product.

https://samplesfrommars.com/products/all-products-from-mars

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @BCKeys said:
    $1608>>$39 WOW.. How can they justify this afterwards to their customers who’ve paid the full price?

They've been running this special annually for a few years now. See: https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/22852/samples-from-mars-cybermonday-promo-code

• I already bought everything... so I'm going to pull the trigger on the CineSamples
    "sale" library option in StaffPad at 50% off. Probably, Solo Strings for $35 and VOXOS
    Choirs for $50. Happy Black Friday to all.

I'm hoping to make a "Solfegio Oratorio" for some demonic holiday occasions.
    "So-La-ti-Do... Fa-Mi-Re-Te" The Solo Strings have Bartok Pizzicatos! Look it up...
    Bartok was the Trent Reznor of early 1900th century orchestral music. A Mad Hungarian
    genius that got his demons out through classically trained musicians. His piano music
    would make great sampling fodder for @iOSTRAKON.

• @McD said:
    I already bought everything... so I'm going to pull the trigger on the CineSamples
    "sale" library option in StaffPad at 50% off. Probably, Solo Strings for $35 and VOXOS
    Choirs for $50. Happy Black Friday to all.

I'm hoping to make a "Solfegio Oratorio" for some demonic holiday occasions.
    "So-La-ti-Do... Fa-Mi-Re-Te" The Solo Strings have Bartok Pizzicatos! Look it up...
    Bartok was the Trent Reznor of early 1900th century orchestral music. A Mad Hungarian
    genius that got his demons out through classically trained musicians. His piano music
    would make great sampling fodder for @iOSTRAKON.

I went for the Cine brass, choir and percussion in the end. Was hoping the OT libraries were going to be on sale but looks like I'll be getting those in instalments at full price over the next few months.

• @MisplacedDevelopment said:
    I went for the Cine brass, choir and percussion in the end. Was hoping the OT libraries were going to be on sale but looks like I'll be getting those in instalments at full price over the next few months.

Brass and Percussion would be next... but I need to write something with the choir and solo strings first. The new news is that CineSamples has also had this discount available just a month or 2 back so hopefully I'll get more at discounted rates. $100 for a library is painful for me after being an IOS user. For desktop players it's a steal. But overtime I spent a small fortune chasing good instruments in AUv3's but they never have the controls you really want over articulations and attacks that provide beautifully crafted pieces.

• @McD said:

@MisplacedDevelopment said:

Brass and Percussion would be next... but I need to write something with the choir and solo strings first. The new news is that CineSamples has also had this discount available just a month or 2 back so hopefully I'll get more at discounted rates. $100 for a library is painful for me after being an IOS user. For desktop players it's a steal. But overtime I spent a small fortune chasing good instruments in AUv3's but they never have the controls you really want over articulations and attacks that provide beautifully crafted pieces.

I know what you mean, it feels like I wasted a lot of time and money trying to sample my way to something that sounded realistic and then StaffPad came along. The libraries are not cheap compared to most iOS purchases but now I have this productive and great sounding environment to play with, I somewhat regret the time/money spent fiddling with DAWs and samples (as interesting and educational as this was!).

I decided to take the same approach with the FabFilters bundle deal during BF and grab it while it was cheap(er). I now know I have a proven set of tools ready for when I need them and can stop, temporarily at least, hunting for other apps in the mastering/production space and spend the time I save learning about the FF tools.