Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audioshare folder on iphone gone! iOS 14.2

You know how you usually find the Audioshare folder on the Files app, under locations. Well, it's gone from my iPhone.

I don't use the iPhone for music, just once in a while, so I can't tell when this happened but yesterday I couldn't load a sample into Spacecraft in the way I usually do.

I have rebooted, went as far as to delete both audioshare and AUM and installed again.

I'm running iOS 14.2 on both devices. My iPhone is a 7+

Anybody has experienced that? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• @despego said:
    You know how you usually find the Audioshare folder on the Files app, under locations. Well, it's gone from my iPhone.

I don't use the iPhone for music, just once in a while, so I can't tell when this happened but yesterday I couldn't load a sample into Spacecraft in the way I usually do.

I have rebooted, went as far as to delete both audioshare and AUM and installed again.

I'm running iOS 14.2 on both devices. My iPhone is a 7+

Anybody has experienced that? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

If you had a beta version, you may need to download from the App Store but DO NOT delete the app first.

• edited November 2020

It may be hidden.
    Hit the little circle-dots menu in the upper right corner on the Locations screen in Files.
    Hit Edit.
    See if AudioShare is listed with the visibility switch set to off.
    If so, flip it on.

• @CracklePot said:
    It may be hidden.
    Hit the little circle-dots menu in the upper right corner on the Locations screen in Files.
    Hit Edit.
    If so, flip it on.

That was it!
    I would have never thought of this.

Thanks πŸ™

• I’m on 14.2 AudioShare is there. I really only use it on my iPad for the most part, but checked my iPhone 8 on the latest version and it is there. Follow @CracklePot β€˜s suggestion. If not, and you have AudioShare installed, you probably have a problem.

• @despego said:

@CracklePot said:
    It may be hidden.
    Hit Edit.
    If so, flip it on.

That was it!
    I would have never thought of this.

Thanks πŸ™

πŸ€™πŸ»

• What I don’t get is why it is hidden? I use AudioShare enough to be there 🧐